Photo

Vistaprint *FREE STUFF GALORE*

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#11 Dawn Grobe

Dawn Grobe
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:30 PM

Thanks for posting the free stuff link!!!!!

#12 khunt29

khunt29
    • 351 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:11 PM

Vistaprint= AMAZING.  I got all of the following for FREE!!!!   250 business cards- using for key card holders- only using 40 so if anyone is interested in the rest, please let me know! (Not personalized, just that cute poem "from beach chair to barstool...", background is palm trees/beach   100 postcards- used as welcome letter for OOT bags- will have extras, but we wanted to personalize with our names, so the rest will be wasted unfortunately    10 flat invitations - used as wedding day itinerary for bridesmaids   1 each: notebook, T-shirt, tote bag- personalized them all for my daughter, our flower girl    1 personalized rubber stamp   1 pad personalized sticky notes   All I paid is $10.56 for shipping (Canada). I tried getting free shipping but it kept bumping my postcards up to $18.  Omg you guys have to check it out!  The trick is to order each item in a separate link, they will all add to or shopping cart, but by doing it in separate links, the individual "free" promos work!  I got most of my links here: http://www.weddingwi...a826742ac.html    I am a happy bride right now :)  Kristen 

#13 Melissa14

Melissa14
      • 304 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 27, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos
      • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:57 AM

Hi Ladies,

I received an e-mail today from Vistaprint. If you order from their WEDDING items any order over $1 ships for free. Combine that with your free stuff and it's a great deal.

I was freaking out because I have to make 40 OOT bags but with this deal my cost for all the bags is down to $190 and that includes shipping.

Hope this helps :)

Marrying My 5th Grade "Boyfriend"...Life has a funny way of working itself out

#14 jrack

jrack
      • 235 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:53 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by khunt29 

Vistaprint= AMAZING.  I got all of the following for FREE!!!!   250 business cards- using for key card holders- only using 40 so if anyone is interested in the rest, please let me know! (Not personalized, just that cute poem "from beach chair to barstool...", background is palm trees/beach   100 postcards- used as welcome letter for OOT bags- will have extras, but we wanted to personalize with our names, so the rest will be wasted unfortunately    10 flat invitations - used as wedding day itinerary for bridesmaids   1 each: notebook, T-shirt, tote bag- personalized them all for my daughter, our flower girl    1 personalized rubber stamp   1 pad personalized sticky notes   All I paid is $10.56 for shipping (Canada). I tried getting free shipping but it kept bumping my postcards up to $18.  Omg you guys have to check it out!  The trick is to order each item in a separate link, they will all add to or shopping cart, but by doing it in separate links, the individual "free" promos work!  I got most of my links here: http://www.weddingwi...a826742ac.html    I am a happy bride right now :)  Kristen 

That's awesome! Thanks for letting me know..I'm from Canada and thought it wasn't possible for us :)

#15 khunt29

khunt29
        • 351 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by jrack 

Quote:

That's awesome! Thanks for letting me know..I'm from Canada and thought it wasn't possible for us :)

Check out this link,  if you click each vistaprint link individually, the promos will stick, and you can redeem them all!  

#16 khunt29

khunt29
          • 351 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:18 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jrack 

Quote:

Check out this link,  if you click each vistaprint link individually, the promos will stick, and you can redeem them all!  

http://www.weddingwi...ea826742ac.html

#17 thurberwedding

thurberwedding
            • 65 posts
            • Wedding Date:May 6, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Now Jade

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:50 PM

Quick tip for anyone in the U.S. you can just take out most of that link and change the .ca to .com for some freebies. 

Ours are worse though! For instance, the Canadian one gives 250 cards whereas the U.S. version is 100 I believe. Anyway, still hard to argue with free!

#18 khunt29

khunt29
            • 351 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by thurberwedding 

Quick tip for anyone in the U.S. you can just take out most of that link and change the .ca to .com for some freebies. 

Ours are worse though! For instance, the Canadian one gives 250 cards whereas the U.S. version is 100 I believe. Anyway, still hard to argue with free!

Yes! I am located in Canada and was able to bounce back and forth between the two sites, it put everything on one shopping cart and I could use all promos :)

On an aside, I only placed the order online on Sunday and it's arrived today!  I'm at work though- I will post pics tonight when I pick the stuff up!

Also a tip- you can't order the same freebies in order- ie. 100 free postcards; I wanted two types, so I ordered a set in one order and then I placed another order to get diff't ones- you get dinged for shipping twice, but it's worth it, based on getting everything free :))))

#19 mscheryl10

mscheryl10
              • 154 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 11:14 PM

I was wondering the same thing about vistaprint, thanks for posting this info!!

#20 Melissa14

Melissa14
                • 304 posts
                • Wedding Date:July 27, 2013
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos
                • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:13 PM

I just got my first T-shirt, Tote and Notebook and I love everything. So awesome!

Marrying My 5th Grade "Boyfriend"...Life has a funny way of working itself out

Back to Wedding Registry, Wedding Gift Bags, and OOT bags

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users