CASITAS SPA-HAIR SND MAKE-UP

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Darcy

Darcy
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:03 AM

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has gotten hair and makup done for the wedding at Casitas Spa? If so are you willing share pictures?  I am sure they do a great job and I am getting a rehearsal before the wedding but still makes me a little nervous not knowing. 

Darcy

#2 AllieH

AllieH
    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
    • 2,014 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
    • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
    • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:24 AM

Hi Darcy,

I had my hair done at the Casitas spa. They did a fantastic job! If you have inspiration pics, take them with you. I did the rehearsal as well, and just be aware that the length of time it takes is different for rehearsal vs. wedding day (much longer on wedding day - good thing!).

Take any of your hair accessories (veil, head piece, tiara, etc.) with you to the rehearsal. And once you get it the way you want, snap a pic on your phone or camera so they can recreate it on your wedding day.

here's one photo where you can see (some of) the detail of my hair. There's another pic in the spa right after she did it. I'll post it when I get home tonight.

Be assured that they can recreate any look for your big day!

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has gotten hair and makup done for the wedding at Casitas Spa? If so are you willing share pictures?  I am sure they do a great job and I am getting a rehearsal before the wedding but still makes me a little nervous not knowing. 

Darcy

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#3 Darcy

Darcy
    • 30 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:20 AM

Thanks Allie,  I do have pictures of the styles I like and I may even have a friend of mine that is a stylist do my hair and take a picture to bring it down as reference.  That's a great picture of you and your hubby:)

#4 AllieH

AllieH
      • Resort/Area Ambassadors
      • 2,014 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
      • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
      • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:40 PM

thanks!!! 

Originally Posted by Darcy 

Thanks Allie,  I do have pictures of the styles I like and I may even have a friend of mine that is a stylist do my hair and take a picture to bring it down as reference.  That's a great picture of you and your hubby:)

You will be just fine with the salon. the ladies really are magic. they did my mom's on my wedding day also. here's another photowhere you can see both of us: 

(I know...we look a lot alike! I am my mother...eek!)

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users