ZULUSPRO PHOTOGRAPHY BY CHRISTOPHER CLARE

mcc842002

Zuluspro Photography by Christopher Clare

From my first contact with Christopher at Zuluspro Photography I was floored to work with him.  He made me feel so comfortable with the whole long distance wedding situation.  At no point did I ever question choosing him as our wedding photographer.  Each of my emails were replied to in a quick and polite matter.  I could tell, without meeting Chris in person, he was a kind and artistic person who truly loved creating a masterpiece with just raw emotion and a beautiful back drop. 

You could say it was love at first sight when I discovered his website and blog.  I not only enjoyed each and ever picture posted but I also admired all the good things he had to say about the people he worked with.  You see now I truly understand why he is able to bond with them so quickly.  It's in his eyes.  Just like he finds each background and frame for his magnificent pictures he sees a story in each couple since really no two pair are alike another, other than they all are embarking a the journey of marriage. 

I was so excited when the day arrived for me to not only get married but also to meet the wonderful Christopher Clare.  My day started great.  It was a beautiful day.  I had an amazing time at the spa doing my hair and makeup and then he arrived just as I was getting back to my hotel.  I was super excited to see him and start my walk down the aisle to see my handsome groom.

He went to work creating breathtaking shots one after another.  He captured all the details my flowers, my dress, my jewelery and so on.  I felt like a beautiful work of art.  I was so relaxed and I enjoyed every minute in front of his camera lens.  Before getting dressed he went to meet up with the groom and his family as well as the best man.  These shots continued to be amazing and blow us all out of the water.  Christopher does not just take pictures he paints your memories on film digitally forever.  He sees the moments and he enhances them into a pin pointed section of beauty in time,  he captures it and when he has the perfect shot you will know it.  He is so exciting to work with because his enthusiasm is contagious. 

Not only did I love working with Christopher and his Partner Paul but all my wedding guest were drawn to him like a moths to the flame.  They talked to him and he shared some of his shots from so far in the wedding and they were just as enthusiastic about his work as we were.  Lucky for Tom and I we got to work with Christopher and Paul the next day for a Trash the Dress session.  This was a great continuation to the events of the day before.  We toured along the beautiful coast of Jamaica listening to our favorite music and life as a newlywed couldn't be better.  Fresh coconuts and countryside, beautiful sun and the company of some great people filled our photo shoot with a warm but sensational Ora. 

I truly had an amazing time.  And believe it or not husband Tom,  who hates taking pictures by the way, also had a great experience with Zuluspro Photography.  We could not have dreamed of a better two days in paradise.  We had an marvelous wedding and Christopher helped us hold on to that beauty for an eternity.  I will never be able to thank him and his partner enough for that.  I am honored to have met such an amiable person.  I am inspired by his passion for his work and his drive to get the perfect shot.  I mean who else will lie on their backs in oncoming traffic in Jamaica. 

Do not wait to work with Zuluspro Photography.  You will not regret choosing them as your destination wedding photographer.  I am a true testament to an extremely happy bride who will cherish the pictures Christopher has taken for the rest of my life.  Feel free to contact me by email at mcc842002@hotmail.com if you would like to see some of his amazing shots otherwise check out his website www.zulusproweddings.com and from there you can view his blog.  He also has a Facebook page. 

Your Truly

Meagan Brennan

Married March 7 2013 at Iberostar Rose Hall Beach