#21 MMK0386

MMK0386
  • 367 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 28, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori in Riviera Maya, MX
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:47 AM

UPDATE:

So I bought a few more supplies and finished the tank tops and bathing suits for my girls. Everything came out so nice... I'm so happy with them and can't WAIT to give them to my friends. I think they will love them and be so surprised. :) I hope so anyway! The robes I didn't make, but I just wanted to show you how mine turned out since one of said you got robes for your girls. :)

Sorry this is sideways- I'll be honest I don't feel like rotating it and re-uploading it. You get the idea, though.

Bride's Entourage and Bride Tanks:

These are quilted makeup bags that I put the girls initials on, but I will fill the bag with either a pair of sunglasses that I got for them or the "bridesmaid survival kit." If i can find the sunglasses case I'm looking for, then definitely the survival kit.

This is the flower girl tank and a grey dress I made her. The dress is to match our robes that we will wear while we get ready.

Close up of the back of the dress:

Front of the dress:

These are our robes. (Sorry they def need to be ironed!)

Here is one of the robes hanging. (I didn't make the robes- I had them embroidered at the mall)

My tank top for the farewell brunch and/or the plane ride home:

These are hard to see, but it's a blue thong that says "bride." This will be one of my "something blues." I didn't make these either-- cheap find at Target!! I was planning on making them, but then thought I might as well just buy them while I saw them. :)

These projects were so fun and east, ladies! Give them a try- your friends will love their gifts, I think! :)

Happy Planning!

-Megan

#22 lyna89

lyna89
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:35 AM

I love EVERYTHING! The tanks are so cute! And I love the personalized quilted makeup bags! And all of these were iron on? Did they come already made or did you iron on each letter? 

#23 pmkaraan

pmkaraan
    • 171 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:57 AM

Love it!! Where did you buy your tank tops & brides entourage rhinestones from?

#24 pmkaraan

pmkaraan
      • 171 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:01 AM

And your robes too?

#25 MMK0386

MMK0386
        • 367 posts
        • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by lyna89 

I love EVERYTHING! The tanks are so cute! And I love the personalized quilted makeup bags! And all of these were iron on? Did they come already made or did you iron on each letter? 

Thank you! :) Yes, everything was iron on. most of the things came already made. The letter I used for the initials on the makeup bag I bought as a sheet of letters A-Z. I letters for the "I DO" were the same letters, and you can see I added rhinestones to make the letters bolder and then I made the ring by hand.

#26 MMK0386

MMK0386
        • 367 posts
        • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by pmkaraan 

Love it!! Where did you buy your tank tops & brides entourage rhinestones from?

Thank you! The tank tops and bathing suits are all actually wal-mart!! So cheap and actually pretty nice quality! The brides entourage rhinestones are from a website called Bella Designs http://www.belladesi...gory_s/1827.htm

The robes are from Gap and then I had them embroidered at an embroidery place at the mall.

Hope this helps! :)

#27 Peach

Peach
        • 1,293 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:38 PM

Thanks so much for posting this. I made swimsuit bottoms earlier that said "I DO" but I thought they were missing something. I definitely may steal your ring idea!

#28 MMK0386

MMK0386
          • 367 posts
          • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:13 PM

I realized I forgot to post a picture of the bathing suit bottoms I made for the girls (mine are in the middle- same ones I posted in the first post):

#29 pmkaraan

pmkaraan
          • 171 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:00 AM

Thanks so

Thank you! The tank tops and bathing suits are all actually wal-mart!! So cheap and actually pretty nice quality! The brides entourage rhinestones are from a website called Bella Designs http://www.belladesi...gory_s/1827.htm The robes are from Gap and then I had them embroidered at an embroidery place at the mall. Hope this helps! :)

Thanks so much! I'm definately going to do this for me & my ladies!

#30 MMK0386

MMK0386
            • 367 posts
            • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:08 AM

Thanks so Thanks so much! I'm definately going to do this for me & my ladies!

You're welcome! Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users