Sign in to follow this  
MMK0386

My DIY "Bride and Bridesmaid" Rhinestone Bathing Suits and Tanks

I am so going to do this! I was wondering how you put them on also! Iron on. Got it. So they don't feel like they're going to fall off at all? The tanks that you are referring to, are they tops for the bottoms? You're so creative! I love them!
Yeah, they are razor back tank tops :)

Im glad to know its not hard.  Another item added to my to-do list!  :-) thanks for posting!
You're welcome! :)

Did it melt the bathing suit or mess up the material at all?
No. I was worried about that, too, but it didn't harm the material at all!

This is very cute!! Where did you get the iron on letters?  I bought robes for my BM's and wanted to jazz them up either with their initial or BM or something. This would be perfect. Looks great!!

This is very cute!! Where did you get the iron on letters?  I bought robes for my BM's and wanted to jazz them up either with their initial or BM or something. This would be perfect. Looks great!!
Thanks! I got the letters at hobby lobby. I also just ordered more online. I got my girls robes, too but those I got embroidered with their name on the front and then their role on the back - "maid of honor" etc. Good luck!

Good idea !!
Sooooo adorable, great job!!!
Thank you!! :) I got some more supplies and will post a few more that I did tomorrow.