Photo

Bridemaid dress drama

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jrack

jrack
  • 235 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:27 AM

Is anyone else letting their bridesmaid choose their dresses? I figured it would be easier and my bridemaids are two very different body types and sizes...now they're arguing over which exact shade of coral to buy, as the only request I had was that it be coral...Anyone have thoughts? has anyone else just had their girls choose their own dresses? and how did it work out?

#2 JSLM

JSLM
    • 170 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:24 PM

luckily for me my BM were really easy going. I brought one with me to try on a few... Once we narrowed it down I took my other 2 girls. I let them decide between 2 styles. It worked out well, they all choose the same one, even though they care completely different body types and sizes.

How many bridesmaids are  you having?

#3 jrack

jrack
      • 235 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:33 AM

Just the two, because I have a bridesman...what he's gonna wear is another story altogether. I don't know what I'd be getting myself into if I had more bridesmaids...I just thought with two they'd be able to agree...Wrong.

#4 JSLM

JSLM
        • 170 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:51 AM

Haha don't worry... My bridesmaids do not get along at all. Could you maybe pick a designer that has a few different styles (ie. strapless, one shoulder etc) and they can choose their own dress? That way the colour is the exact same??

If not try not to sweat it.. Because its only 2 of them it won't look bad that they have different shades.

#5 lgerry

lgerry
          • 349 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 15, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Akumal, Riviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:51 AM

My girls are picking their own... I just requested teal but from there they can choose whatever. Have you thought about letting them pick different shades of coral? Like this:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users