Photo

Bridesman

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jrack

jrack
  • 235 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:23 AM

Anyone else have a bridesman? does he wear something different than the groomsmen? does he go to their stag? what's the usual etiquette?

#2 JHo2013

JHo2013
    • 109 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:40 PM

Anyone else have a bridesman? does he wear something different than the groomsmen? does he go to their stag? what's the usual etiquette?

My MOH is actually my best guy friend. He has the same outfit add the gm but I think the GMs will wear white colored boutinieres and my moh will wear a colored one

#3 ucfjennifer

ucfjennifer
      • 185 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 26, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Cozumel, MX
      • LocationOrlando, FL

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:32 PM

We are still discussing, but we may have a guy on my side and girl on the groom's side.  I feel that it is our day so we can do it the way we want to.  Our best friends have been in our lives for years and it would mean a lot to us (and them) to have them stand up with us and be a part of our day.  Since we are all really good friends, I would invite her to the bridal shower/bachelorette party and him to the bachelor party.  As far as wedding attire, I would have him dress the same as the guys (and her the same as the girls) with a different colored flower. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users