Photo

TEMPLATES TEMPLATES TEMPLATES - MARCH 2013

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 AnaSteele58

AnaSteele58
  • 381 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:45 PM

A Jack and Jill is like a Stag/Doe...usually the MOH and BM  organize it...sell tickets and play various games that raise money for the bride & Groom. The money usually goes towards paying for their honeymoon. 

Thanks for the explanation. Sounds fun!

#12 jrack

jrack
    • 235 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:42 AM

Wow...I wish we had those traditions here!

#13 kfritz

kfritz
      • Banned
      • 152 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:11 PM

Great ideas

#14 Popkins

Popkins
        • Site Supporter
        • 6 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Lydia1120 View Post

Hello ladies

Thought I would start a recent new thread and add all my templates.  Thank you to ALL the brides who have posted in the past and inspired my work :-) 

We are having a Jack and Jill in September and with the money raised, we will be paying for a Catamaran and Swimming with the Dolphin Excursion.  Given that the Jack and Jill will be in September, we thought Beach Theme would be too cold so we are going with a Grease theme.  The invitations:

There is about 40 of our 78 guests that will be leaving from the same area so we have rented a Canada Coach Bus to travel from home to the airport and back upon arrival.  Believe it or not, this came out cheaper (about $40 pp) then everyone driving and paying for park n fly.  Here is the Schedule:

We are putting a Newsletter in everyone OOT Bags, just for the fun of it.  Like a Newspaper Article:

We have 9 children going (may end up being more so I may have to revise it) but nevertheless, I created a Brochure for the kiddies:

I did a Message in a Bottle Invitation so thought I would do a passport to go into everyone's OOT bag that has all the information they will need for the week in Cuba:

You can see some pics of these documents in my Planning Thread.

More Templates to come

Hi

For some reason I'm not permitted to access attachments - not sure why! I was just wondering if you would mind emailing me the template for the passport stamps? I've almost completed my passport style invites and just want to do some customised passport style stamps.  I hope you don't mind me asking - my email is kellie@butterfly-meadow.co.uk

many thanks! You did some amazing things for your wedding!! :-)

Attached Files

#15 Lydia1120

Lydia1120
          • Site Supporter
          • 406 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 20, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba
          • LocationCobourg, Ontario

Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by Popkins 

Hi

For some reason I'm not permitted to access attachments - not sure why! I was just wondering if you would mind emailing me the template for the passport stamps? I've almost completed my passport style invites and just want to do some customised passport style stamps.  I hope you don't mind me asking - my email is kellie@butterfly-meadow.co.uk

many thanks! You did some amazing things for your wedding!! :-)

Hi there..and thank you very much!  You  need 150 posts to open attachments or you can become a 'supporter" and pay $30.  I paid the $30 so that I can support the site.  It is definitely worth the money.  Also, the website helps so many brides so definitely worth supporting it and paying the money. 

17 Years in the Making....and we love each other more now then ever!
          Post Wedding Items for Sale: http://www.bestdesti...various-items/ 

Wedding Dance Mash Up Video -  https://www.youtube....h?v=80jO9-B_BVI

#16 Popkins

Popkins
          • Site Supporter
          • 6 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by Lydia1120 View Post

Hi there..and thank you very much!  You  need 150 posts to open attachments or you can become a 'supporter" and pay $30.  I paid the $30 so that I can support the site.  It is definitely worth the money.  Also, the website helps so many brides so definitely worth supporting it and paying the money. 

Thanks so much for your reply - as my vow renewal is so soon I doubt I'll be able to get up to 150 posts lol (and still have a life off here lol!) so I'm happy to pay the subscription - how do I pay the subscription - I'm probably being really ditzy but have looked and can't find how to do it? thanks again for replying!! :-)

#17 Popkins

Popkins
            • Site Supporter
            • 6 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:45 AM

Please ignore my last post - I found it and have now subscribed!! Thanks so much for your help :-)

#18 traylynn

traylynn
              • 154 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:13 PM

thanks

#19 Lydia1120

Lydia1120
                • Site Supporter
                • 406 posts
                • Wedding Date:November 20, 2013
                • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba
                • LocationCobourg, Ontario

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:17 AM

Here are a couple more templates ladies...bubbles and mint matchbooks

Attached Files

17 Years in the Making....and we love each other more now then ever!
                Post Wedding Items for Sale: http://www.bestdesti...various-items/ 

Wedding Dance Mash Up Video -  https://www.youtube....h?v=80jO9-B_BVI

#20 Wedding2014

Wedding2014
                • 243 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:24 AM

Hello ladies Thought I would start a recent new thread and add all my templates.  Thank you to ALL the brides who have posted in the past and inspired my work :-)  We are having a Jack and Jill in September and with the money raised, we will be paying for a Catamaran and Swimming with the Dolphin Excursion.  Given that the Jack and Jill will be in September, we thought Beach Theme would be too cold so we are going with a Grease theme.  The invitations: [ATTACHMENT=13471]Jack and Jill invitation.pptx (233k. pptx file)[/ATTACHMENT] There is about 40 of our 78 guests that will be leaving from the same area so we have rented a Canada Coach Bus to travel from home to the airport and back upon arrival.  Believe it or not, this came out cheaper (about $40 pp) then everyone driving and paying for park n fly.  Here is the Schedule: [ATTACHMENT=13472]Bus schedule.pptx (1,360k. pptx file)[/ATTACHMENT] We are putting a Newsletter in everyone OOT Bags, just for the fun of it.  Like a Newspaper Article: [ATTACHMENT=13473]Wedding NEWSLETTER.doc (101k. doc file)[/ATTACHMENT] We have 9 children going (may end up being more so I may have to revise it) but nevertheless, I created a Brochure for the kiddies: [ATTACHMENT=13474]KidsBrochure.pub (773k. pub file)[/ATTACHMENT] I did a Message in a Bottle Invitation so thought I would do a passport to go into everyone's OOT bag that has all the information they will need for the week in Cuba: [ATTACHMENT=13475]PASSPORT- OURS.ppt (3,931k. ppt file)[/ATTACHMENT] You can see some pics of these documents in my Planning Thread. More Templates to come

very nice!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users