Photo

TOTAL COST OF WEDDING AT JELLYFISH PUNTA CANA

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#41 tashamarieash

tashamarieash
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:34 PM

has anyone had any emails replied??? I would also like the info. I think we will have around 30 people. my email is tashamarieash@gmail.com

#42 shaeshae18

shaeshae18
    • Banned
    • 153 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by starkie24 

Hey.. did you ever receive this information? I was wondering if you would be able to send me the information as well!

did you get the information? did you book there, yet?

-S

#43 ksnbjs14

ksnbjs14
      • 3 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 07:18 PM

Would love to have a copy of the breakdown of the prices. Please email them to ksnifong@hotmail.com Thanks!

#44 msdeandrac

msdeandrac
        • 4 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 1, 2015
        • Wedding Location:Dominican Republic
        • LocationCanada

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:56 PM

I would love a copy as well. I'm currently considering having my reception at Jellyfish too. My email is d.christopher03@gmail.com

#45 sadafak

sadafak
        • 8 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:19 AM

Hi!

i can't seem to open these attachments could you kindly email them to me? monica.azad@gmail.com. I would really appreciate it!

#46 jeabeeW

jeabeeW
          • 2 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:29 PM

I'm interested in the list as well if someone could please send it to me Jbrooke.wwooddell@gmail.com I'd greatly appreciate that. I have messaged Mayte as well, but as I have read it takes time for her response and I do not want to take a date w/out having an idea on the cost.

Thanks!

#47 jeabeeW

jeabeeW
            • 2 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:33 PM

Hi All! I'm new as well and messaged Mayte recently for wedding info. I have done a TON of research on this site as well as others regarding Jellyfish. Each list prices from different years. Could someone please send me the most recent price list? I'd greatly appreciate it! jbrooke.wooddell@gmail.com

I also want opinions on photographer cost. I have a great photographer from home whom I'm willing to fly out.  Her cost is $1600 + flight and room. She has done a photo shoot with us before. We have mutual friends so she somewhat knows our personalities. We would have her form the entire wedding day, + the pay prior at the resort. I thinks this is a GREAT deal but the fianc© is questioning if we can find cheaper in PC. I love Katya Nova's work $2800 (starting) but this is for two photographers I think (her& her hubby). Total cost is relatively the same so here is the issue...

-1 photographer vs. 2

-2photgrathers for 1 day vs. 1 photographer for a few days

-More pics during the wedding vs. more candid's over the course of the trip.

what would you all do???

We are also considering adding a videographer. Any suggestions of good/affordable work? I want the trailer style. Also, I have not reached out to Kayta, if any of you have used her & Rob, plz give me some insight on what is included in the $2800.

Last thing, If JF is booked, I'm looking at Huracan Caf© as an option. Anyone look into that venue? I have seen pic from one wedding. Sry sooooo many questions. :)

#48 Asha

Asha
              • 15 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:32 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jeabeeW 

Hi All! I'm new as well and messaged Mayte recently for wedding info. I have done a TON of research on this site as well as others regarding Jellyfish. Each list prices from different years. Could someone please send me the most recent price list? I'd greatly appreciate it! jbrooke.wooddell@gmail.com

I also want opinions on photographer cost. I have a great photographer from home whom I'm willing to fly out.  Her cost is $1600 + flight and room. She has done a photo shoot with us before. We have mutual friends so she somewhat knows our personalities. We would have her form the entire wedding day, + the pay prior at the resort. I thinks this is a GREAT deal but the fianc© is questioning if we can find cheaper in PC. I love Katya Nova's work $2800 (starting) but this is for two photographers I think (her& her hubby). Total cost is relatively the same so here is the issue...

-1 photographer vs. 2

what would you all do???

We are also considering adding a videographer. Any suggestions of good/affordable work? I want the trailer style. Also, I have not reached out to Kayta, if any of you have used her & Rob, plz give me some insight on what is included in the $2800.

Last thing, If JF is booked, I'm looking at Huracan Caf© as an option. Anyone look into that venue? I have seen pic from one wedding. Sry sooooo many questions. :)

I've booked a photographer in the DR. 2 photographers for the whole day for around $1500. http://weddingphotog....wordpress.com/

I met with them in June and I LOVE their energy and their work. They also know a lot about Huracan and Jellyfish so they can steer you in the right direction. I'll email you the information that I have for Jellyfish. I was there in June. GREAT place. Also, Mayte is dealing with a death in her family at the moment so she may take a while to reply to emails. She is truly amazing and takes each wedding very seriously so don't worry... she'll be in touch.

#49 Mady28

Mady28
                • 164 posts
                • Wedding Date:November 28, 2013
                • Wedding Location:Huracan Cafe
                • LocationPunta Cana, Dominican Republic

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:36 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jeabeeW 

-1 photographer vs. 2

what would you all do???

As far as photographer goes, I came across Asia Pimentel here on this forum. Her prices are VERY affordable and I really like her work. She has a facebook page if you want to look her up there or her website asiapimentel.com She is also a team of two and they provide videography if you would like. That is what we are doing plus a trash the dress the next day. Look her up and see what you think 

:mswink:

I'm not too sure on Huracan. We're having our wedding on a Thursday at Jellyfish so luckily I didn't have to worry about the date being taken.

#50 sadafak

sadafak
                • 8 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:26 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by cmingalone 

Here you go-hope this helps!

Hello :)
                  Do you mind emailing me the appetizer price list? I have all the other menu and price lists I guess she forgot to attach it when she emailed me. 

I would really appreciate it!

monica.azad@gmail.com

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users