• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#31 KAN1016

• 4 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:38 PM

Hi! Can you please send me the info as well? knicoles1016@aol.com. Thanks!!

#32 GinaMari78

• 9 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:54 PM

Hi!! Did you ever get the information sent to you?  If so, could you please email it to me too at GinaMari78@gmail.com

Thanks so much!

#33 cindygilmore

• 3 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 03:48 PM

Hi can someone send me this info too lol.  cindy.gilmore@hotmail.com

#34 kmeyer

• 3 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:30 PM

Hi everyone!! I've been trying to decide which hotel I would like to have my wedding but it seems like I will have more people then the amount the packages allow me. I am getting married July 2014 and was also wondering about the prices for the jellyfish and what hotel would it be best to stay at that is close to there. Please email me at kmvball12@yahoo.com Thank you!!

#35 kmeyer

• 3 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:34 PM

Hi!! I am wondering about the prices at the jellyfish also. I am planning on getting married July 2014. I am trying to decide on a hotel and saw this place. But would like to know more about prices. And which hotel is closet to the jellyfish. Please email me at kmvball12@yahoo.com Thank you!!! Kim

#36 lboettle

• 6 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:30 AM

Could someone send me the menu pricing and wedding information as well? We are looking to get married November of 2014. My email is lboettle@kent.edu! Thank you!

#37 kmeyer

• 3 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:51 PM

Hi everyone! I would love some info on the jellyfish as well. Could someone please email prices at kmvball12@yahoo.com. We are looking to get married July 2014. Thank you!!

#38 KEGwedding

• 1 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:26 AM

Hi Ladies - Would one of you be able to forward me the pricing to yslheels@yahoo.com. I'm planning to set a date here for June 2014.

#39 avbarnes

• 10 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 12:42 PM

Hi, will you send me all of these prices via email? It won't let me open them on here. Email: avbarnes@oakland.edu

#40 AlondraBHT

• 6 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:04 AM

Hi everyone can I get a copy of the pricing as well! my email is alondracastro.02@gmail.com thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users