Sign in to follow this  
cheese_diva

Angela's (cheese_diva) planning w/ pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by morenaindc View Post
I just went in to total OOT bag planning shock! Everything looks so wonderful....what am i going to do !!!

Before you start buying.. keep a list of idea/items you'd like to do.. that way you don't have regrets or spend unnecessary money. Simple is usually better and remember, you'll have to lug all that stuff to your resort! Many girls found super cute bags at the dollar store and target. There are also many ebay vendors for totes. Just depends on how many you need. One per couple worked out great because most guys aren't bringing a bag to the pool/beach. You might wait until towards the end of summer when lots of fun stuff goes on sale, since you have the time.

That is good advice! What I like most about your OOT's is how everything is coordinated so well...you DIY touch made a huge differnce in the presentation. For a non-DIYer like myself, that presents a problem to say the least :). I liked how you used your monogram, font, and colors on labels for each item. That is the kind of "touch" i want to give too!wow.gif