Sign in to follow this  
cheese_diva

Angela's (cheese_diva) planning w/ pics

Oh my goodness! You have thought of everything. I feel so behind. OUr wedding isn't until November of 2008. But thank you for all of the wonderful ideas! I will have to use them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese_diva View Post
Aches and Pains tags- to place on our small clear bags filled with: Johnson & Johnson first aid kit (99cents store or target) Chapstick (Costco), immodium + Tylenol –bulk individual packets. We also bought after sun lotion on ebay.
Click the image to open in full size.
Attachment 1210
Angela,
I'm looking to make bags like yours (I love them!). Just wondering...what type of bags did you buy to put the first aid stuff in? I looked at Office Depot and Dollar Tree, but can't find anything I like. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizz View Post
Angela,
I'm looking to make bags like yours (I love them!). Just wondering...what type of bags did you buy to put the first aid stuff in? I looked at Office Depot and Dollar Tree, but can't find anything I like. Thanks!
Hey Lizz, I too love Angela's idea & I found bags at Michaels. They are cellophane candy bags & come in different sizes. Something like this:
“Red Hot†Cellophane Candy Bag
Hope that helps. Thanks Angela for the inspiration!! : )

Angela,

You wedding was beautiful! I watched your slideshow and am taking inspiration from you for my upcoming wedding. You thought of everything! Thanks so much for posting all your information... it's a huge help and I'll definitely be stealing a few ideas of yours if you don't mind -

congratulations on a beautiful day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUSTUSTWO View Post
Hey Lizz, I too love Angela's idea & I found bags at Michaels. They are cellophane candy bags & come in different sizes. Something like this:
“Red Hot†Cellophane Candy Bag
Hope that helps. Thanks Angela for the inspiration!! : )
Thanks so much! I have to go to AC Moore to get other stuff anyway, so I'll look for it there.