Photo

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica.. Budget breakdown.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 xsammie

xsammie
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:46 PM

Hi!

My fiance and I are planning our wedding at the GBP Jamaica for April 2014. We got a brochure with the prices from the WC.. after adding things up, it seems very expensive. It could just be the way I'm looking at things, but I was wondering if someone would have a copy/sample of their wedding breakdown at the GBP Jamaica. Just to see if I understand this whole brochure and whatnot correctly. 

PLEASE AND THANK YOU! 

We're looking to have a group of 30-50 people. 

It would mean the world to get some help!

**Some people say doing DW is the stress-free way of doing things.. I'm not too sure about that, I'm starting to doubt it.. :S

#2 dutchess

dutchess
    • 120 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:33 AM

I am also planning a wedding April 2014. I had April 23 booked but we found out that's the week of Easter and my guests didn't like that soooo I'm back to square one. Thinking the week of April 5th or 11th now. I've been really working out prices and budget. What were you thinking of doing ideally?

#3 williams2014

williams2014
      • 2 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:30 PM

I am getting married at the GBP on april 7, 2014 and have still not received any of the wedding brochures as the wedding coordinator said that the new ones arent available yet.

I have so many questions about things like the photographer, cake, videographer and all the extras. Does anyone have a brochure or any info about these things?

Thanx ladies

#4 dutchess

dutchess
        • 120 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:52 PM

Yes. I am getting married on april 9 at 2. I know what I'm doing is prob. The free package. And pay for upgrades. Seems to be cheaper that way. 16 free 20 a person after that. The cake is 1 layer. 40 for each additional tear. The photographer has 3 basic packages. 350, 500, or 800. If you use or bring in your own photographer it is 800 just for vendors fee. The videoographer is 450. If you want a private reception its 1800 I think. I'm doing the free semi private diner. Im bringing my own table favors, cake toppers and chair saches. Chair saches are 2.50 each. You can buy you own for 75 cents. I'm also bringing my own pink sky lanterns. Hope this helps

#5 janicemarie29

janicemarie29
          • 24 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 11, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica
          • LocationRunaway Bay, Jamaica

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:55 AM

I am getting married on the 11th, wanted the 9th but it was all booked.....just starting to plan.

#6 DivaD30

DivaD30
          • 5 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:30 PM

Hello all, So I would loveeeee to be a GBP bride but I can't seem to get the wedding planners to email me back w any info. I am newly engage an would love to book this resort for 2/2014. Any tips????

#7 janicemarie29

janicemarie29
            • 24 posts
            • Wedding Date:April 11, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica
            • LocationRunaway Bay, Jamaica

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:57 PM

Call the resort if you're not getting any answer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users