Templates

• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#111 megssweet1

megssweet1
  • 157 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:33 AM

Muneera0302,

Sounds like you'll be busy too! But with that size bridal party, I'm sure you can get everything done no prob! I think it'll be fun to have a craft day! I want to do mine soon ish because I want to make my invitations and I am hoping to get them out by the end of October. However, I am planning to do passport style invites and I think we need our engagement photos done first! Those are in October as well! Haha!

#112 muneera0302

muneera0302
    • 277 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:06 AM

@megssweet1     yes it should get done pretty easy! this site is a life savor!!! lol good luck with all your DIY projects, def post your progress. they all sound like they will turn out great!

#113 megssweet1

megssweet1
      • 157 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:23 PM

Muneeera0302 ok, you too! Can't wait to see!

#114 muneera0302

muneera0302
        • 277 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:48 AM

FYI vistaprint currently has $17 for $70 worth of purchase. Def a great deal!!! http://www.groupon.c...rint-42-houston

#115 muneera0302

muneera0302
          • 277 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:48 AM

FYI vistaprint currently has $17 for $70 worth of purchase. Def a great deal!!! http://www.groupon.c...rint-42-houston

#116 Mrs Smith 2 Be

Mrs Smith 2 Be
            • 162 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:20 PM

is there an expiration for when you have to use it by?  I'm not sure if they pop up often for that deal, but I don't need to order just yet. 

#117 shugapop1

shugapop1
              • 868 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Mrs Smith 2 Be 

is there an expiration for when you have to use it by?  I'm not sure if they pop up often for that deal, but I don't need to order just yet. 

even if you don't get vistaprint offer, shutterfly is always great option. they are inexpensive, great work and fast

#118 moodyc82

moodyc82
                • 614 posts
                • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
                • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
                • LocationNJ

Posted 02 August 2013 - 03:36 AM

Originally Posted by shugapop1 

even if you don't get vistaprint offer, shutterfly is always great option. they are inexpensive, great work and fast

Snapfish is really good and always sending coupons. Also you get 20 free prints just for joining. And you can prepay cheap print prices and use as you please

#119 muneera0302

muneera0302
                • 277 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:20 AM

Originally Posted by Mrs Smith 2 Be 

expires october 2013. if you click on the link above it will also give you all the details as well.

#120 TammyOnFIYA

TammyOnFIYA
                  • 7 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:35 AM

Originally Posted by muneera0302 

Thank you! I've been stalking LivingSocial and Groupon for a Vistaprint deal but for some reason, didn't see this one. Maybe because it's in the Houston site?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users