Photo

Assorted collection of Destination Wedding supplies!

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Debra Mulkey

Debra Mulkey
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:49 PM

Hi everyone! I apologize for not having all the numbers of each item - I will update this weekend! I have everything at my mom's and I've misplaced the paper with my numbers - so I must recount the ones I don't know for sure.  I have uploaded the photos though, so if you have any Qs or see anything you like, please let me know. I really want to get rid of this if I can, as my mom is getting tired of having it at her house! :) I'm still trying to figure out how to do this, so please bear with me!

Love,

Debra

24 Clear ID holders with bracelets attached  0.75 cents/ID holder

100 Clear ID holders  - no bracelet attached $8/25 holders

12 Johnson and Johnson first aid kits $1.50 each or $15 for all

Silver starfish wine stoppers - great for table gifts! $1.50 each

5 Blown Glass starfish wine stoppers - Great for table gifts! $1.50 each

Various Collered Cloth beach bags - great for OOT bags/beach bags $1 each

13 Fans - Assorted Sizes, with purple, navy blue or tourqoise ribbons tied around the handles $15 total

6 Wet Bikini Bags - awesome bridesmaids gifts! $12 each or $60 for all

smaller canvas bags assorted colors - 4 navy and 6 khaki and 1 purple

75 single dose Advil packets (200mg/caplet, 2 caplets/packet) - expires 6/2013 $25 for all

97 single dose Extra Strength Tylenol packets (500mg/caplet, 2 caplets/packet) expires 09/2014 $40 for all

Hi Everyone! Just to UPDATE

STILL AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25 clear ID holders - no bracelet attached (Clear holders, no red stripe) $8

12 Johnson and Johnson first aid kits $1.25 each (REDUCED!) or $12.50 for all

4 Silver starfish wine stoppers

26 Various Colored Cloth beach bags - great for OOT/beach bags $1 each

13 Raffia Fans - assorted sizes with purple, navy blue or tourqoise ribbons tied around the handles $13 total (REDUCED!)

Smaller canvas bags - great for gifts for your bridesmaids - 4 navy, 6 khaki, 2 purple $15 total

75 single dose Advil packets (200mg/caplet, 2 caplets/packet) - expires 6/2013 $25 for all

PLEASE PM ME OR EMAIL ME AT SETSTAR24@AOL.COM - THANK YOU!!!

I  have emailed those of you that asked me to do so, so if you don't see that email from me, please email ME personally. Thank you and good luck to all of you!

Debra

#2 loubellou

loubellou
    • Site Supporter
    • 109 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:42 AM

Hi there, I would be interested in some of the silver as well as glass Starfish Stoppers, dependant upon shipping costs. I sent you a PM

Thanks

Bonnie

#3 TauruSmith

TauruSmith
      • 198 posts
      • Wedding Date:May 18, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:31 AM

I am intersted in the wet bikini bags!

#4 lgerry

lgerry
      • 349 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 15, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Akumal, Riviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:38 AM

Hi, I tried to send a PM, but it keeps giving me an error.

I am interested in the Tylenol pks, but I only need about 50. Would you be willing to sell 50 of them? And if so, what would shipping be to Regina, SK Canada S4N 3C4?

Thanks!

#5 Maybeachbride

Maybeachbride
      • 186 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:46 AM

I tried to send you a PM also but i got an error.  i am interested in the Clear ID holders with bracelets and possibly the silver starfish stoppers if you still have them and how many you have.  Can you tell me shipping to 37919.

Thanks!

#6 loubellou

loubellou
        • Site Supporter
        • 109 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:23 AM

Hi Debra

I am the Bride who sent you the 1st reply to your ad. I have been trying to send you a PM ALL morning, but I keep getting error messages. As I indicated in my reply this morning,

I am interested in all of the glass wine stoppers and some of the silver ones. For shipping purposes, I could have them shipped to my sister who lives in NY state at zip code 14227, or dependant upon the cost, I could have them shipped to me in Canada.

I would also be interested in some of the ID holders with bracelets if you would be willing to sell less than 24. I can be contacted directly at email stillhavemypride@hotmail.com

Thanks

Bonnie

#7 safety75

safety75
          • 287 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:46 AM

I PMd you this morning as well. I think it went through, but just in case not I'm interested in the following

24 Clear ID holders with bracelets attached  0.75 cents/ID holder (all of these)

100 Clear ID holders  - no bracelet attached $8/25 holders ( just 1 pack)

6 Wet Bikini Bags - awesome bridesmaids gifts! $12 each or $60 for all

75 single dose Advil packets (200mg/caplet, 2 caplets/packet) - expires 6/2013 $25 for all (I'm interested in 35 of these)

97 single dose Extra Strength Tylenol packets (500mg/caplet, 2 caplets/packet) expires 09/2014 $40 for all (I'm interested in 35 of these)

Thanks.  You can PM me or email me: dharshwv@comcast.net

#8 TauruSmith

TauruSmith
            • 198 posts
            • Wedding Date:May 18, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:59 AM

My PM doesn't appear to have gone through either.

#9 Kay6356

Kay6356
            • 543 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 24, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
            • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:33 PM

I am interested in ALL silver starfish wine stoppers please. Shipping to Canada L9T6H2

thanks, Kay xo

#10 mvee1025

mvee1025
            • 155 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:58 PM

Hi There,

I too tried to PM you but it would not go through.  If you still have Tylenol packets I would be interested in them as well.  You can email me at mvee1025@gmail.com.

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users