Hindu Catholic Wedding May 2014 Mexico

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Franky

Franky
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:19 PM

Hi There,

My Fiance and I are thinking of getting married at the Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort in May of 2014. We have read really good reviews about the place. We are thinking of having a Hindu ceremony. I was wondering if anyone did get married here and would be able to provide me with the do's and dont's at getting married at the Moon Place.Our wedding party would be close to 90 ppl

We are expecting kids also at the wedding. We need a resort that is kid friendly. I am open to other suggestions Hope someone reads this thread.....I could really use the help. 

I want to make sure this goes perfect for my future wife!!

Thanks

Groom to Be 2014

#2 mandjphoto

mandjphoto
    • 89 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:25 PM

Hi Groom to be 2014,

I can't give you any info on Moon Palace but if you decide to do somethin else I know there are not a lot of resources for Hindu weddings here so I wanted to add some vendors that we worked with recently in Cancun.

Wedding Planner - Elite Events Management

Venue - JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa
      Caterer - JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa
      Caterer - Taste of India
      Hair/Make-Up - MVP
      Decorator - Weddings by Zuniga 
      Sound/Lighting -  AVP
      Mehndi - Darcy Vasudev
      DJ - DJ Suj
      Priest - Vimesh Thakker   - (played the priest in the movie Picture Perfect with Jennifer Aniston)

Elite Events Management spent a year planning the wedding and did an excellent job and were incredibly nice!    The decorator took care of the flowers which I thought were really lovely.  
      All of the vendors were top notch!

Happy Planning!
      Jennifer

#3 JillTran

JillTran
      • Vendor
      • 116 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Franky 

Hi There,

My Fiance and I are thinking of getting married at the Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort in May of 2014. We have read really good reviews about the place. We are thinking of having a Hindu ceremony. I was wondering if anyone did get married here and would be able to provide me with the do's and dont's at getting married at the Moon Place.Our wedding party would be close to 90 ppl

We are expecting kids also at the wedding. We need a resort that is kid friendly. I am open to other suggestions Hope someone reads this thread.....I could really use the help. 

I want to make sure this goes perfect for my future wife!!

Thanks

Groom to Be 2014

Hi Franky,

Congratulations on your engagement! You are so sweet! The Palace resorts are a great choice! The Moon Palace is offering Indian wedding packages now, and currently also offering the bride and groom a $1500 resort credit for travel up until December 23 2013.

May 2014 travel pricing won't be out until May of 2013, good luck to you!

-Jill Tran

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users