Photo

Riu Palace Cabo weddings 2013

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 lilyofthevalley

lilyofthevalley
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:18 AM

did you see the gallery I added of pics of the steakhouse terrace?

#12 Shayt2412

Shayt2412
    • 20 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:40 PM

I didn't. If it's a link, do you mind emailing it to me? shay_torregano@yahoo.com

#13 lilyofthevalley

lilyofthevalley
      • 25 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by Shayt2412 

I didn't. If it's a link, do you mind emailing it to me? shay_torregano@yahoo.com

sure thing!

#14 miwakostory

miwakostory
        • 59 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by Shayt2412 

I am also getting married at riu palace on 10/19/13 and plan on getting married at the gazebo with a semi private reception dinner at the steakhouse. Has anyone seen pictures of the reception there? Is there enough room to have a dj and dancing? Unfortunately the WC doesn't get back to you in a timely matter some I'm getting really nervous (especially since I have already ordered my save the dates). Any info would be much appreciated.

I had my reception at the Steakhouse. Although it says semi-private, we had the terrace which is below the actual steakhouse. So, it becomes a private reception without the private cost.

The amount of space is based on your headcount. I had 40 guests so we had our dancefloor built on the beach which is right off the terrace. I loaded music to my ipod and had them play it. There wa a man at the sound station during the entire reception.  He played our entrance song and all the songs I requested for the reception.

#15 Shayt2412

Shayt2412
          • 20 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:42 AM

Thank you so much for the info!!!! I have 40 people so hopefully I'll get the terrace! Did you pay extra for the dance floor?

#16 miwakostory

miwakostory
            • 59 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:53 PM

[quote name="Shayt2412" url="/t/85121/riu-palace-cabo-weddings-2013#post_1886674"]Thank you so much for the info!!!! I have 40 people so hopefully I'll get the terrace! Did you pay extra for the dance floor?  I did....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users