OK I finally uploaded my wedding album! http://1drv.ms/1tIAX1i
Make sure that you:
1) Sort by Name (Ascending)
2) Click on the Details view Icon
3) Click on first picture title (should be wbaphoto 01)
This way you can scroll through pics in chronological order AND get an idea of WBA's work. I did put a few pics that were taken by my friends in the mix. Hope you guys enjoy! Let me know if you have any questions!
- We had 79 adults and 9 children. We had the Divine Package.
- We were married at the fountain of the resort at 4pm. Added the $1,500 wooden walkway upgrade
- Cocktail hour was held at the Eclipse nightclub (supposed to be the garden but it rained an hour before the wedding and
grass was soggy. My WC Luisa actually gave us this option or the hallways of the ballroom).
- Reception was held in the ballroom. We used their centerpieces (sent them pics of what we wanted) and upgraded to tiffany chairs.
- DJ service was DJ Mannia. We used this company's DJ/MC Service and their white wooden dance floor. The bubbles and sparklers were not ordered; they just did it!
- The tall oversized men just so "happened" to be in the hallway of the ballrooms and just stopped in to say hi! Unplanned and hilarious!
Best day of my life for sure!