466 replies to this topic

#191 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
  • 593 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:20 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by KatyaNova 

Hi ladies!! 

We've worked with Now Larimar on a number of weddings and they always do a fabulous job. This resort has some of the best wedding planners around! I love that there's the Now Larimar and the Secrets Royal Beach sides. Your guests can choose where they prefer to stay and both sides are very accommodating. It's also awesome that there are no bracelets. The resort is fairly small, it's easy to get around and connect with all your wedding guests. It's the perfect choice!!!

Just to let you know, they have recently changed the 'outside vendor' policy and it's now $500 to bring your own photographer/videographer team. Rob & I do both photo & video and have a special deal for our Now Larimar brides - we pay half of this fee for you (or simply give you a $250 reduction on your favourite Collection). From the perspective of both a photographer AND a recent bride, I invite you to do your homework and make sure you absolutely love whomever you hire to document your love!! 

Here's some eye candy from our recent wedding there... 

For more, check out these other weddings: 

http://www.katyanova...g-taylor-scott/

http://www.katyanova...her-laura-jeff/

http://www.katyanova...ing-punta-cana/

http://www.katyanova...-punta-cana-dr/

http://www.katyanova...dding-jen-jack/

I'm here for you if you have any questions about the place!!! 

Hugs from Punta Cana, 

Katya. 

katya@katyanova.com

Katya,

This brides dress is so fabulous! I love the practicality of it. 

I already got married so my input isn't necessary- but I was looking at Now Larimar. AMResorts- the company who owns Dreams/ Secrets/ Zoetry/ Now is amazing. The service is wonderful. I don't know much about NOW but have been to Dreams and Secrets in different locations. My husband and I are big fans. The service at all the AMResorts properties is amazing. They truly make you feel like they are only catering to you. When we arrived to Secrets Riviera Maya they told us "welcome home" and they do everything to make you feel that way. 

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#192 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
    • 593 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:23 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by futuredejesus 

Hi Ladies!! I hope planning is going well! I just wanted to share with you guys my save the dates. Since we are traveling what better way to represent the idea of traveling with luggage tag save the dates. I was inspired by another bride on BDW PynkLemonade.

LOVE your wedding date- 12/13/14. Its my husbands bday but I love how the numbers follow sequentially. 

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#193 FMLepitre

FMLepitre
      • 2 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:10 AM

I am! April 2014 in Cuba!

#194 DR2015

DR2015
        • 150 posts
        • Wedding Date:May 1, 2015
        • Wedding Location:NOW Larimar Punta Cana, Dom. Rep.

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:06 PM

Just an FYI if any of you ladies (or gentlemen ) were assigned to Yakayra Fulgencio?? I just received an email stating that she is no longer working the property and i have been assigned a new coordinator! 

May 01, 2015- complete!! 73 guests+bride & groom! Now Larimar Punta Cana!

#195 Kristina Simms

Kristina Simms
        • 37 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:59 PM

@DR2015 I have been assigned Yakayra. She is the 3rd wedding planner I've been assigned, so I guess I'll be getting another one. Oh my!

#196 DR2015

DR2015
          • 150 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:27 PM

@DR2015 I have been assigned Yakayra. She is the 3rd wedding planner I've been assigned, so I guess I'll be getting another one. Oh my!

Another bride in one of the other forums said the same thing!! I'm going to hope my new coordinator stays for a wwwhhhiillleeee!!

#197 amanda15012014

amanda15012014
          • 20 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:28 AM

@KristinaSimms have you been notified yet about a new co-ordinator? I have not and Yakayra was my third as well!

#198 Kristina Simms

Kristina Simms
            • 37 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:35 AM

@Amanda15012014 I haven't been notified of a change in coordinators yet either. I'll be sending in the excel spreadsheet soon so I expect to hear something then.

#199 lisamarco413

lisamarco413
              • 13 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:28 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by duchovny0901 

I looked at the resort map and Castaways seems to be the closest restaurant to the beach. But the wedding guide says you can have your reception on the actual beach for free....I know it is seems so confusing! I'd double check your Wedding Coordinator to confirm.

Thank you!  I still don't know who my wedding coordinator is yet.... I know the process on just about everything is a little slower down there....  I'm hoping that it's free like the guide says.  A $5k surprise is not something I want to encounter!

#200 DR2015

DR2015
                • 150 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:24 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by lisamarco413 

Thank you!  I still don't know who my wedding coordinator is yet.... I know the process on just about everything is a little slower down there....  I'm hoping that it's free like the guide says.  A $5k surprise is not something I want to encounter!

Hello,

When my FH and I went for our site visit the first week in September we were informed that a reception on the actual beach is free (well not really free of course if you have a dance floor, tent, DJ, etc..) however if you were to have it at the beach restaurant which indeed is the Castaways restaurant it will be an additional $5K!!

Hope this helps!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users