Now Larimar 2014 Brides

@lisamarco413

I got personalized silk fans online from beau-coup (they ship to Canada). I originally found some from The Knot.com but they don't ship outside of the US. I also got 20 oz Bubba Keg mugs from www.shopbubba.com. We were planning on getting the mugs engraved with our names and wedding date but once we received them and brought them to the engraving store the quote was $500+ for 25 mugs. So if you are looking to get them engraved I would recommend doing so from where you order. 

We ended up buying some personalized "recovery kit" bags from Etsy and filling those with goodies that we will attach to the mugs.

@meganjune

Your pictures are stunning, you looked amazing! Thanks for sharing :) I have the same groomsmen gifts as you, gotta love Etsy! Great idea to add a little bottle of whisky in there! Your shoes were beautiful, where did you get them?

Kristina

• 4 weeks later...

duchovny0901, @ Jahanee Conner, @ Kristina Simms, @ EVKnowsitall, @ Marbear0503, @ jldinapoli, @ meganjune, @ dr2015

Hey all!

FOUR months away and now the stress and anxiety are starting to set in!  Some more random questions!!

1. What size sashes do they use?  Is anyone bringing their own?  Can they move then from the ceremony chairs to the reception chairs?  Is it doubled, ceremony and reception?

2. On the spreadsheet for the DIVINE Package, anyone know what the following items are:

"Lounge Area 6 pax”

"Lighted bar"

"LED light"

3. Suggestions for cheap alternatives for pomanders?

4. The Do Not Disturb Honeymoon Package.  Anyone have this or know what it is/includes?

5. Does anyone know if guests can have their suits and dresses steamed/ironed at the resort? I'm sure there would be a fee for it but a few of the ladies coming keep asking and I don't have an answer!

6.  Did anyone do fireworks at their receptions?  I havent seen any pictures of it and would love to know how it turned out!

Thanks everyone!  You have been my lifesavers!

Edited by lisamarco413

Hey @@lisamarco413! Your wedding is so close! I know with the nerves you're super excited, and I'm excited for you!

Well I do know about the sashes; you have to get two sets, one for the ceremony and one for the reception, as I've already asked my WC about this to cut costs. I am planning to bring my own due to the amount of ppl I'm expecting (up to about 75 now) and I've been getting samples from wholesalers on eBay to see if they will match my wedding colors. 

Also, I think that if the bride and groom can get their garments steamed the guests should be able to as well. Or at least I hope so!

Hello:) I am getting married at Now Larimar November 2014. My fiance and I have gone with the Divine package with our ceremony at the fountain, and our recption being poolside. I picked my colours for the chair sashes, etc as turquoise. Also, does anyone have any suggestions on getting married at now Larimar and also the DJ package and photographer packages Thank you.

Hello ladies!

Well my wedding is 18 days away, and yes I am starting to freak out a little. My biggest concern is I cannot get a hold of my photographer that I booked back in August. 

Has anyone else booked with Karina Jensen photography??? I've sent numerous emails and a message through FB. Help! I'm really starting to get worried. 

Thanks!!

Hello ladies!

Well my wedding is 18 days away, and yes I am starting to freak out a little. My biggest concern is I cannot get a hold of my photographer that I booked back in August. 

Has anyone else booked with Karina Jensen photography??? I've sent numerous emails and a message through FB. Help! I'm really starting to get worried. 

Thanks!!

Hey, 

We booked with Karina but are wedding isn't for another 5 weeks.  We just e-mailed her about our Trash the Dress Shoot, I'll let you know if I hear back from her.