Now Larimar 2014 Brides

I have the Divine Package as well. MAC seems to be a good product for makeup so I'm not worried there. I am worried about the stylist's experience with my hair texture though! LOL. My sister, who's also a hair stylist, is my Maid of Honor. I think I'm going to assign this as one of her duties!

• Like 1

Hello Ladies!!!! I hope wedding planning is going well! I am confirmed for 12/13/14 at 3pm and my wedding coordinator is also Luisa Miranda. She took a while to send me paperwork but so far so good. I want to let you ladies know I will actually be taking a trip to Now Larimar end of September. I will take some pics and post them and also let you know what I thought about the resort.

Originally Posted by bethlorentz View Post

@KatyaNova  Are you available 6/6/14?  If so, what are your rates to do "get ready, ceremony, cocktail hour, 1 hour of reception" (feel free to PM me those)  Thanks!!!

Hey Beth! Yes, we're still open on June 6 2014 and would be thrilled to document your Big Day! please email us at katya@katyanova.com with details and we'll send you more info! xoxoxo

Originally Posted by KatyaNova View Post

Hey Beth! Yes, we're still open on June 6 2014 and would be thrilled to document your Big Day! please email us at katya@katyanova.com with details and we'll send you more info! xoxoxo

also - we offer to split the $500 fee with our couples :) 

Congrats everyone!! It's so exciting to hear everyone's plans and get another opinion. Our wedding is Jan 28/14. We are booked for a 3pm wedding at the fountain and a 6:30 pm reception on the beach. I am leaning towards getting the fountain setup ($1500), but it just seems so crazy for a 20 min ceremony. We are getting a dance floor for the beach reception, but just renting the sound system, so will play music off of an IPod instead of paying for a DJ. We are extending the ceremony for an hour, then heading to the Eclipse nightclub afterward!! We will have around 20 ppl there.

For the day of the wedding I have rented the bridal suite, we have the Divine Package, so hair/makeup is included. My bridesmaids and some family are going to get hair/makeup done too! We are having an outside photographer, Karina Jensen, because photos are the most important part to me so I'm willing to dish out the $500 vendor fee. Just have to work a little extra before the wedding!

I've been looking at wedding favours/accessories and like so many things from The Knot.com, then I realized that they don't ship to Canada!!! Is anyone else using parasols for the bridal party/pictures?? Or hand fans for the guests? I'm wondering where to get them from now.

My wedding planner was Silvia, and I just recently got an email saying it is now Yakayra. Before they switched I had been waiting for Silvia to check on availability of the judge for a legal ceremony. When they switched WC's I had to start all over again with this process and have not heard back from Yakayra. It's been over 2 months of waiting!! Any one else trying to arrange a legal ceremony???

Thanks ladies!!

I was reading on a general forum thread about site visits. Apparently this can be negotiated with the resorts. Has anyone done this or attempted to do this with Now? Did they offer you a free or reduced stay?