Barcelo Maya Palace or Dreams Riviera Cancun...HELP!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 11-30-13-Bride

• 19 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:14 AM

Hey everyone,

I'm finally very close to deciding on a resort.  I am comparing the Barcelo Maya Palace Deluxe and the Dreams Riviera Cancun.  From research, I have gathered that main differences are: better beach at Barcelo Maya, no reservations at DRC vs necessary reservations at Barcelo, no room service at barcelo and 24 hr room service at DRC, Barcelo is a HUGE resort vs DRC is a smaller resort..but would it get boring? Please let me know any insight, opinions, thoughts... I need to decide by the end of next week. 

Thanks sooooo much, I would appreciate any input!  Oh and we're getting married November 2013. :-)

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,071 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 11:29 AM

Congrats 11-30-13-Bride!!! and welcome to the forum :) both the Dreams Cancun and Barcelo Palace make gorgeous wedding venues, for sure !

However, having had room service at the Barcelo Palace, we do know they offer it :) does that "tip the balance" for you? lol

Whichever one you choose, it'll be a winner, so no worries......happy planning and all the best! Cheers :)

check out these magical wedding "moments that matter" from the two here......

Dreams Cancun.......with more at *

Barcelo Maya Palace........*

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users