Sign in to follow this  
UMassRN007

Moon Palace 2014 Bride...Cowie Collection?

Hey all, we're planning on getting married in January of next year. I was just wondering if anyone knew of any details surrounding the use of the Cowie Collection, I cant seem to find it anywhere...

I found the base prices on the website, but I was wondering if anyone knew how much more it would be per person if you had more than 30 guests?   Any information you have would be great!! Thank you :)

Beth

Welcome to the forum UMassRN007 :) and COngrats on your upcoming wedding in Jan next year!!! you'll find lots of great info, advice + support in this forum community :)

Happy research + planning, and hope your Big Day turns out just the way you wish it will  - Cheers :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

Just a reminder:

We have a Moon Palace & Playacar Palace Wedding Webinar Scheduled for Saturday, April 20, 2013 @ 9:00am PST.

The link above has registration information.

This is a great opportunity for current Moon Palace & Playacar Palace. brides and grooms or those considering the venues for the wedding location to get your questions answered. 

I watched the webinar for Palace resorts on this site.  Is there usually a Q&A session after the slideshow?

@@UMassRN007 I'm also wondering what the price is per person after the complimentary 30 guest at Moon Palace. Did you ever find out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@jeni26  Sorry, we ended up getting married at the Now Jade an i never had the chance to get that answer..