Menu at DRC

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 London5872

London5872
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:41 PM

HELP!!

I am getting married in October 2013 at Dreams Riviera Cancun and am so excited.  We are using the Ultimate Package and they sent the menu options which sound amazing.  Can someone please answer this question...they told me to pick one of each (appetizier, salad, soup, entree and dessert).  So does that mean I pick one of each and my guests only get a choice of one thing to eat for dinner?  Are these their options and they choose which one they want to eat? 

I don't like the idea of choosing one dinner for everyone...makes me think about considering a buffet.  

Thanks for all the help!

London5872

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:39 AM

Congrats on your destination wedding in our incomparable Mayan Riviera, London5872 !!! and welcome to the forum :) with all the resources here, you're sure to find the answers you're looking for, as well as some great suggestions + support!

Happy research + planning, and hope your Dream Wedding turns out just Perfect - Cheers :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 JustNoelle

JustNoelle
      • 271 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by London5872 

HELP!!

I am getting married in October 2013 at Dreams Riviera Cancun and am so excited.  We are using the Ultimate Package and they sent the menu options which sound amazing.  Can someone please answer this question...they told me to pick one of each (appetizier, salad, soup, entree and dessert).  So does that mean I pick one of each and my guests only get a choice of one thing to eat for dinner?  Are these their options and they choose which one they want to eat? 

I don't like the idea of choosing one dinner for everyone...makes me think about considering a buffet.  

Thanks for all the help!

London5872

Did you get an answer yet? If not, I believe you can request that you have three entree options. The stipulations is that you have to send the WC your seating chart and every guests' meal choice 30 days in advance. Another bride told me that there is no real Ultimate package menu but you pretty much are able to customize and requests certain meals. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users