Photo

Any late in 2013 Princess Cruise Brides?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 amandaandbrent

amandaandbrent
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:15 PM

We are narrowing our wedding date down... thinking it will be on the December 15th Sapphire Princess out of LA to Mexico.  I have never cruised before, so I would love any advice on what will make my experience fabulous!!

Thanks!

Amanda

#2 Magdalien

Magdalien
    • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:52 PM

Hi there, 

I am just in the process of planning my princess cruise wedding as well! We are looking at the western Caribbean in December. I haven't been to a wedding just yet but I will be! 

As for your cruise, I went on that same cruise two years ago. It was FANTASTIC. Make sure you take some seasick pills just in case but in my experience, I didn't notice it. The alcohol isn't included so be prepared for that bill at the end of the cruise. Mostly I just remember how wonderful it was. Its very hard not to have a great time!

#3 mscheryl10

mscheryl10
      • 154 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:09 PM

Cruises are as laid back, exciting or as hectic as you make them.....The cruise line gives you advance notice as to the things to do for the day so that you may plan ahead. There are plenty of opportunites to do everything onboard. Just go with the flow and have fun!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users