Going to Cirque du Soleil Saltimbanco Tonight!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 10:44 AM

I'm sooooo excited. I've always wanted to go to Cirque du Soleil, and Jeff got me tickets! We're going tonight to see Saltimbanco at the Breslin Center.

I've been working 48-72 hours a week for the past 2-3 months, and Jeff & I hardly ever see eachother, so this is a much-needed date!

Just had to share, I can't wait to see the show.

#2 starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 11:44 AM

What a nice treat Sarah! (and a cool date night) I've never been either, have fun with Jeff :o)

#3 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 12:21 PM

that's an awesome date! i've wanted to see Cirque du Soleil as well, and just never have. have fun on your date!

#4 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 13 October 2007 - 01:52 PM

i love cirque du soleil...i've seen 4 shows...all good but Ka...that one kind of sucked.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
        Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 CourtneyV

• 4,979 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 02:11 PM

Sarah that's so cool!! You're going to have so much fun!! I've always wanted to go too
          Happily Married since May 9, 2008
          Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#6 AmyInMI

• 547 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 05:59 PM

Have a wonderful time tonight Sarah!! I was excited to see that they were coming to the Breslin, along with the Blue Man group. I was going to get tickets to one of the two but Aaron's mom is talking about going to see a show while we are in Vegas and both are there so we may just do that. Have a fantastic time and let us know how it was!!!
            Amy & Aaron
            May 10, 2008
            Dreams Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users