Freak out

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 04:19 PM

Tammy I'm sending you a PM..

LaLa, I'm meeting with the Sheraton to discuss wedding details next week. I'll post a review when I return about them so keep an eye out.

#12 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 10 November 2006 - 04:22 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TAMMYM
    Tammy I'm sending you a PM..

LaLa, I'm meeting with the Sheraton to discuss wedding details next week. I'll post a review when I return about them so keep an eye out.
    tammy, i can't keep up with you! your typing fingers are too fast

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#13 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 04:23 PM

ROFL,, sorry this is all I do every day it talk on forum since I don't do much at work.. lol

#14 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
      • VIP Member
      • 931 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 07:09 PM

oh, girl you have LOADS of time. I'm getting married in March and I still need to book more than half of my stuff.

#15 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 07:11 PM

Definitely plenty of time. I just got engaged a month or so ago, and am planning a June 2007 wedding - I haven't booked anything yet! Take a deep breath - you have plenty of time to make everything perfect. Especially since it sounds like you've made some of the decisions already!

#16 -Kate-

-Kate-
          • VIP Member
          • 7,676 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 07:46 PM

Thanks again all. So, what you are saying is that I have time for a site visit before I book a place?

#17 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 07:47 PM

Lala, you will be totally fine. You have tons of time! I started planning my May wedding in September. It's totally doable. We'll help you, just let us know what you need !

#18 gkashmira

gkashmira
              • 1,962 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 05:02 AM

I just wanted to second the you have SO much time! I didn't start planning our June 07 wedding until September and the only thing I've even done is book a location!
                Kashmira & Dan
                Happily married since June 16, 2007
                http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
                Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
                Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#19 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 01:05 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by gkashmira
                  I just wanted to second the you have SO much time! I didn't start planning our June 07 wedding until September and the only thing I've even done is book a location!
                  You're one step ahead of me! Though I am 95% sure we're booking for June 8, 2007 ... step 1 is almost checked off the list!

#20 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 11 November 2006 - 01:50 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by akh
                  You're one step ahead of me! Though I am 95% sure we're booking for June 8, 2007 ... step 1 is almost checked off the list!
                  ann, are you getting excited?!! i am getting excited for you!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users