Sign in to follow this  
-Kate-

Freak out

Tammy I'm sending you a PM..

LaLa, I'm meeting with the Sheraton to discuss wedding details next week. I'll post a review when I return about them so keep an eye out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAMMYM View Post
Tammy I'm sending you a PM..

LaLa, I'm meeting with the Sheraton to discuss wedding details next week. I'll post a review when I return about them so keep an eye out.
tammy, i can't keep up with you! your typing fingers are too fast

Definitely plenty of time. I just got engaged a month or so ago, and am planning a June 2007 wedding - I haven't booked anything yet! Take a deep breath - you have plenty of time to make everything perfect. Especially since it sounds like you've made some of the decisions already!

Lala, you will be totally fine. You have tons of time! I started planning my May wedding in September. It's totally doable. We'll help you, just let us know what you need !smile03.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkashmira View Post
I just wanted to second the you have SO much time! I didn't start planning our June 07 wedding until September and the only thing I've even done is book a location!
You're one step ahead of me! Though I am 95% sure we're booking for June 8, 2007 ... step 1 is almost checked off the list!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akh View Post
You're one step ahead of me! Though I am 95% sure we're booking for June 8, 2007 ... step 1 is almost checked off the list!
ann, are you getting excited?!! i am getting excited for you!