Jamaica resorts

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 emme121

• 9 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:21 PM

Hi I am newly engaged and we are planning on a destination wedding to Jamaica.  We are looking at the Sandals resorts but are having trouble deciding, specifically between Montego Bay, Negril and Whitehouse. Any opinions would be helpful

#2 alexisinjamaica

• Moderators
    • 562 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Secrets St. James, Montego Bay
    • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:51 PM

Are you looking for helping choosing which Sandals in Jamaica, or are you open to other resorts in Jamaica? Iberostar is very popular and you can find a ton of info about their resorts on BDW. I'm a Jamaica bride too-- getting married at Secrets in Montego Bay. There's less information about that one since it's a newer resort but so far the planning has been great and I'm very excited! Good luck to you whatever you decide!!

#3 KWandCM

• 189 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:52 PM

Like Alexis said, I'm sure you'll find this board to be an incredible resource. There is so much information on a wide variety of resorts in Jamaica. I'm personally getting married at the Iberostar in Montego Bay as I wanted something pretty close to the airport to keep things as simple as possible for my guests- most of which have never left the USA before! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users