need help for destination

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 kfritz

kfritz
  • Banned
  • 152 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:01 PM

I am planning an October wedding and am trying to narrow down where I would like to go....however there are too many great places. I'm thinking Mexico or the Caribbean but have not made a decision yet.  Any reccomendations on great places???

#2 Cherina

Cherina
    • Banned
    • 636 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:17 PM

What's your accomidations budget and what feel to you want your wedding to have.

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#3 arobert13

arobert13
      • 6 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:25 AM

Also seeking a location. I am recently engaged and my FI and I would love a private romantic DW. Given I would like to get married this August, I am considering Aruba because of weather (hurricane season). Though I would love to go to Jamaica. Has anyone gotten married in Jamaica in August and would recommend it? As for Aruba, I am considering Renaissance, Divi/Tam, and Bucuti. For our family, an AI would be best. Delicious food, room quality, and nice bathrooms are important to me. I have only been to AI (dreams, secrets, zoetry) in Mexico and loved them!!! Looking for something similar in Aruba or Jamaica. Around $1500-$2000 pp. Thanks to anyone who has advice for me. A

#4 Cherina

Cherina
        • Banned
        • 636 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:37 PM

In Jamacia look into moon dance villas and moon dance cliffs also ROR and Riu

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#5 SunwingWeddings

SunwingWeddings
          • Vendor
          • 52 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:39 AM

Jamaica is a stunning choice for your destination wedding. Our certified wedding planners have planned hundreds of weddings in Jamaica. Have you had any luck locating a property you really like yet? We have some great options and rates on a number of properties in Negril, Ocho Rios & Montego Bay! Feel free to send us an email weddings@sunwing.ca with your wedding details and we would be happy to send you some location suggestions and get you started with your wedding planning (the fun part!!!!).

#6 Kristen112808

Kristen112808
            • 169 posts
              • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:29 AM

If you're looking for budget-friendly destinations, i've been hearing DR, jamaica and mexico are the best options.  Happy planning! 

Congrats and welcome!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users