April 2014 Mexico Bride

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 annettea1021

annettea1021
  • 86 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 31, 2014

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:07 PM

Hi Everyone!!! Well after a year of being engaged we finally decided on a destination wedding!!! While beginning my research I stumbled on this website & have fell in love! So we decided on Mexico... Now this is where I'm running into issues, I'm not sure if I should go with: :eek: option 1: Barcelo Maya Palace Deluxe Or Option 2: Dreams Puerto Vallarta HELP!!! I'm really weighing out prices, what comes in their packages, & a PERFECT WEDDING lol!!! Well I would absolutely appreciate the feedback and help ladies!!! & to all the brides to be CONGRATULATIONS!! As well as the official brides :confused :D Annette

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
  • 3,074 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:17 AM

Congrats annettea1021 ! and welcome to our forum community :)  so glad you found us ! and yes, you're right about it being an amazing resource to help your with destination wedding plans - you're already off to a great start - Well Done!

We haven'st shot any weddings in Puerto Vallarta, however, here are some magical wedding "moments that matter" to show you what a beautiful backdrop the Barcelo Maya Palace Deluxe in the magnificent Mayan Riviera  makes for wedding photos...........

Wishing you all the best with your research + planning process, and that you have the Perfect wedding celebration you're Dreaming of!!! Enjoy :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                        100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 Kristen112808

Kristen112808
    • 169 posts
      • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:37 AM

Congrats and welcome!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users