Sign in to follow this  
MrsMoye

Riu Palace 2013 Brides

I have contacted management at the Riu regarding the price discrepancy on the DJ & lighting package- between the checklist and checklist. Has anyone noticed any price errors? 

Originally Posted by MrsMoye View Post

Hi Ladies,

Does anyone have the 2013 checklist? If so, can you please email it to me @ aprilamoye@yahoo.com?

Thanks!

Originally Posted by RNtoBe View Post

I have contacted management at the Riu regarding the price discrepancy on the DJ & lighting package- between the checklist and checklist. Has anyone noticed any price errors? 

Just noticed I wrote checklist twice, price difference between the "checklist" and "2013 Price List"

Is it possible for someone to send me a copy of the checklist as well? I am just starting out and having trouble figuring out where to begin! Thank you so much in advance. Email: jaimequinn2@gmail.com

Could you possibly email me a list too? I have my wedding in June 2014, however I really am curios as to what all is involved and cost. I also would like to pick where a reception is before anyone else getting married that day does. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. crystal@gruetwinery.com