normas09

Ceremony off the Resort?

Hi gals,

Just wondering if any one had a wedding off the resort. I'm trying to gather all my options. If so, would love if you could share-- where you went and why you decided to do a ceremony off resort. 

Looking forward to your comments! Happy Valentine's everyone!

Originally Posted by normas09 View Post

Hi gals,

Just wondering if any one had a wedding off the resort. I'm trying to gather all my options. If so, would love if you could share-- where you went and why you decided to do a ceremony off resort. 

Looking forward to your comments! Happy Valentine's everyone!

Hello normas09

As a wedding planner here in the Riviera Maya. What I have heard from my past Bride is that they do an off resort Ceremony because they want to have the privacy of just them and their guests. also some Brides do not like to have "the pre-set packages" that most resorts offer.

Here are some of the off resort location we recommend : 

Blue Venado club secluded

Indigo beach Club in the heart of Playa del carmen

Grand Coral Beach club secluded 

Kool beach Club

Hope this information was helpful,and feel free to ask us anything and we will be happy to help.

Happy Planning

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya

Joyce

To Normas09: off the resort is possible and beautiful: it's for the bride n groom who dare go beyond the experience of resort and want to have an exclusive and secluded space for their big day.

It can be cheaper - all depends from what alternatives do you  explore...

You will be very happy taking your time to enquire brides who 'did it' and planners who do it.... Information is your best way to collect all experiences and create your own.

As an off resort planner for 11 yrs in Playa del Carmen, i find out that it takes a certain couple to do it, original, whimsical and that loves to travel - if you define yourself unique in that sense, maybe you can leave the path of the ´cookie cutter wedding´and go beyond-

either way, you will have a fantastic wedding!
Weddingsinplaya.com

Hi, I'm getting married in Cozumel in November.  We are doing our wedding (ceremony and reception) off-resort, at a beach club in Cozumel.  I did not like any of the wedding packages that the resort was offering (we are staying at Cozumel Palace), and I wanted more privacy for us and our guests.  The resort weddings tend to be less private, with many onlookers wandering around and staring.  I feel like I have many more options to customize things exactly how I want them, and that was very important to me.  Good luck with your planning!  msnwink.gif

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. I invite you to visit my pagina on facebook: Rosy Valdez Productions On Air We are the best choice in music and entertainment. solo singer with my sax and fkute, piano, violín, duet, trio, music band Mariachi DJ music, fire show, etc. Contact me for more info. Rosy valdez