Photo

Alma Vallejo

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 mlw02

mlw02
  • 65 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:40 AM

Has anyone on here used Airbrush bridal & Occasion Makeup by Alma Vallejo? I can't find any reviews on her but she is quite a bit cheaper than Neysa and Suzanne. With our wedding in just 2 weeks I need to get this figured out! Thanks for your help.

#2 vjc2013

vjc2013
    • 3 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:13 AM

Hi, congratulations on your recent wedding! Did you end up using Alma? Suzanne is booked on my day, and I am searching for a make-up and hair stylist. My wedding planner suggest Alma, but I would love to hear your feedback if you used her, thanks!

#3 mlw02

mlw02
      • 65 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:25 PM

Yes I did book Alma! She did a fantastic job. She does the makeup and has another gal that does the hair. She is sooooooo much cheaper than the other 2 and comes to your hotel room also. She came back a few days later and did my hair and makeup for the trash the dress session also. 

#4 Melissa14

Melissa14
        • 304 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 27, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos
        • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:29 PM

Wow! I wish I would have found this thread before I booked with Suzanne

Marrying My 5th Grade "Boyfriend"...Life has a funny way of working itself out

#5 mlw02

mlw02
        • 65 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:42 PM

I was quoted $665.00 to do my hair and makeup, maid of honor hair and makeup and my flower girls hair and touch of makeup and to do my hair and makeup for trash the dress session from Neysa. It cost me $300.00 for the same from Alma!

#6 Melissa14

Melissa14
          • 304 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 27, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos
          • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:08 PM

Yea! I am paying about $300 for my hair and make-up for the wedding ONLY :( (just my hair and make-up) This sucks!

Marrying My 5th Grade "Boyfriend"...Life has a funny way of working itself out

#7 vjc2013

vjc2013
          • 3 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 09:26 AM

Thanks for the feedback! Now I am torn! I booked Body Treat Spa- have you heard anything about them? They are around the same price as Suzanne Morel, but some amazing pictures online, it's so hard to make the choices sometimes!!

#8 Nov2013cabowed

Nov2013cabowed
            • 26 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:47 PM

This is helpful. Thx for the info on Alma! Did she come down on the price at all? I'm considering getting a quote from her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users