Sign in to follow this  
kknuuti

Selling Allure 8634 - ivory size 8

Selling my Allure 8634 wedding dress in ivory size 8. I paid $365 to have it altered. It has a french bustle and was pulled over the breast area so the cleavage wasn't too revealing. I'm a size 34/36 D and always have to wear a bra BUT I didn't even have to wear a bra with this dress due to the amazing alterations. My boobs still felt perky and not saggy at all. The dress definitely got dirty but I paid $90 to dry clean and they amazingly got all of the stains out. There are 3 rhinestones missing as you can see from the pictures but it would be easy to fix those or leave as is because they aren't even noticeable. I'm sure a tailor could easily fix. I can throw in the right size rhinestones because I bought a ton of rhinestones to make my bridesmaids dress sashes with rhinestones to match my dress. I'm 5'3" and wore 4" inches which the dress was altered when I was in the heels. The dress was still relatively long on me as you can see from pictures.

Dress was $1,400 plus $365 for alterations that you would have to get anyway because the dress comes incredibly long. I'm selling it for $800 plus shipping (I live in VA).

It's a beautiful dress and I'm sad to sell it but it'll only just sit in my closet. Please message me if you're interested. I have TONS of pictures too so I can share more if you would like.

Thanks,

Kelly

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hi my husband and I are renewing our wedding vows at dreams Punta cana resort and spot QE hace the ultimate dream package but it's very simple the resort is charging a whole lot for decorations any one ever bought their own decorations to the resort they also charge to put your decorations up.
    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.

• I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
  • Topics