1st Anniversary Gift Idea

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:24 AM

Ok, you say canvas paper and I think I am going with it! I am going thru y bd photos now to see if anything fits. When I narrow it down, I'll be posting for help, I am sure!

#12 BachataBride

BachataBride
    • Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:29 AM

Very creative ideas!!!
      Since I did not do a BD shoot for our wedding I was going to do it for an anniversary gift for him. Now I might do the smaller book with all the pics and a big picture as well!! Thanks for the idea!! :)

#13 *Casey*

*Casey*
      • 5,209 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:54 AM

That's what one of the girls in my bd group did, giving it to him for their 1st anniversary. I think it's a great idea too.

#14 *Casey*

*Casey*
        • 5,209 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:54 AM

Oh and Carly, I wanna help! Can't wait to see the pics!

#15 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
          • 985 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 12:07 PM

Anyone got any good ideas on what I can get for my daughter and her husband for their first anniversary?

(I already made them a photobook and they have a couple of wedding pictures blown up and in frames already).

#16 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 12:07 PM

Helen - what about tickets to a show or something? That is what Matt and I are probably going to do together.

#17 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
              • 985 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 12:22 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by carly
                Helen - what about tickets to a show or something? That is what Matt and I are probably going to do together.
                Hey! That's not a bad idea! I'll go check that out right now :) Thanks Carly!

#18 BachataBride

BachataBride
                • Banned
                • 9,310 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 02:04 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Helen_S81
                  Hey! That's not a bad idea! I'll go check that out right now :) Thanks Carly!
                  Helen, I think Jersey boys is still playing in TO & I heard it's INCREDIBLE! I'm not sure what they are into, but thought I'd throw that out there! Oh...and Dirty Dancing & the Sound of Music too, but her hubby probably wouldn't like either of those!! LOL

#19 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
                  • 985 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 02:13 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by BachataBride
                    Helen, I think Jersey boys is still playing in TO & I heard it's INCREDIBLE! I'm not sure what they are into, but thought I'd throw that out there! Oh...and Dirty Dancing & the Sound of Music too, but her hubby probably wouldn't like either of those!! LOL
                    Thanks for the ideas Amanda. Katie wouldn't mind any of those but I'm not so sure about Chris. So I got them tickets for Cirque du Soleil which is in Toronto in September. I figured this way it is far enough in advance that they won't be double booked.

Katie has seen Cirque before but a different show. This is more "their" scene I think :)

#20 boscobel

boscobel
                    • VIP Member
                    • 24,213 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 02:20 PM

OMG, that is what Matt and I have been trying to do for YEARS! Everytime they come to Philly though we can't make it. Like last year they were here right before we left for JA. I can't remember the other reasons, but we can never make it. I am going to look them up right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users