Make Up Artists needed - HELP

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MrsH2013

• 4 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:04 PM

Hi Ladies!,

I'll be getting married in Dreams La Romana in May 2013. We just came back from a visit to the resort and it's beautiful!!

I did my hair and make up trial while I was there-- my hair came out great but the make-up not so great :(.

Has anyone used or do any of you know a good make-up artist in La Romana?

I'm a bit picky about make-up and want to make sure it looks fantastic and lasts all night long! 

Thanks so much, really appreciate any help!

#2 Elines

• 10 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:43 PM

Hi there! I too am getting married at Dreams La Romana but in July. I was worried about the hair and makeup as well. I won't be able to go back to DR till right before the wedding (I was just there) so I can't do a trial. You liked how they styled your hair? What was wrong with the makeup? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I was just going to go with what the package offered but if they didn't do a good job then maybe I won't. I have some family there so I will speak to my cousin to find a makeup artist and get back to you ;) What photographer and videographer are you using? I loved Jochy Fersobe. He does amazing wedding videos but he isn't available for our date so I'm looking for someone else.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users