Make your own Luminarias!
Posted 10 November 2006 - 07:17 PM
Posted 10 November 2006 - 07:23 PM
| Originally Posted by AQHARIDER |
Thanks for posting this Christa! I've wanted to do it, but wasn't sure what the best method was. This is such a cheap and easy decoration that looks awesome!
Posted 10 November 2006 - 07:35 PM
Posted 11 November 2006 - 07:13 PM
What's wrong with me? LOL><
Posted 11 November 2006 - 07:20 PM
My FI calls it a "crap store" rather than a CRAFT store but I have made some pretty cool things! I can't wait to see how these turn out! I was thinking it might be cute to use really small bags and put your monogram on them or something cute - that way you could use lots of them and they wouldn't take up the entire table!
Get to crafting and we will wait to see how you do!
Posted 11 November 2006 - 07:30 PM
Posted 12 November 2006 - 04:47 PM
1. My printer does not like vellum & is in need of a new color cartridge.
2. Getting stuff centered properly in word is a challenge
3. Spray adhsive really is sticky!
4. It's good to just mess around no matter how lame you think your first crafting attempt is.
5. Definitely invest in a paper cutter if you plan to do anything like this.
I glued some ribbon to one of the trials just for fun...
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users