• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 tob1kanobe

tob1kanobe
  • 216 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 06:41 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
    Toby, LOVE THOSE! I want them for myself but I'm thinking I need a wedge though. Is your ceremony/reception on sand? If so, maybe I can do it to. If you can, I can right?! :)
    mine is not on the sand but there are tons of shoes that are that cute and lower heel...i'll pull some for you...
    http://i74.photobuck....ypics025-1.jpg
    Bryan (DH) is Napolean Dynamite and his friend is a keg.

#32 tob1kanobe

tob1kanobe
    • 216 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 06:50 PM

Product Detail - DyeableShoeStore.com

Product Detail - DyeableShoeStore.com
      http://i74.photobuck....ypics025-1.jpg
      Bryan (DH) is Napolean Dynamite and his friend is a keg.

#33 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 08:50 AM

Those are super-cute and totally unexpected! I wouldn't normally wear them, but I thnk they'd be cool for under my gown!

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
        Click the image to open in full size.

I don't know what your price point is but how cute are these for a little bit of unexpected? $125 on Zappos.

#34 jajajaja

jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 12:10 PM

I love the orange ones. Cute Toby. Thanks for the idea!
          Happily married since 2008

#35 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
          • VIP Member
          • 931 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 01:57 PM

I spent months searching for the perfect shoe. I actually found them - these Hollywould shoes (there is a shot of them in my album here)

Click the image to open in full size.

but when it all came down to it, I started the day in a pair of gold leather jcrew flip-flops and ended up wearing NO shoes for the rest of the day. Much like Christa, I just couldn't be bothered to put on actual shoes. Too much hassle and having WAY too much fun.

So I don't know. Given that you're getting married on the beach/at the beach you may just want to consider something really simple and splurge on a fabulous pair of heels that you can wear on special occasions, like your anniversary. At least that's what I wish I had done. You can justify the expense as "for the wedding" even if you don't wear them for the wedding. And they can still be your "wedding" shoes even if they're fabulous and silver and worn afterward on your anniversary, weddings and valentine's day.

am I making sense here?

#36 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 01:59 PM

You sure are! I totally know what you mean. Where did you end up getting your shoes, they are great!

#37 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
              • VIP Member
              • 931 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 02:02 PM

I ended up finding them at Off 5th Avenue (the Saks discount store) last November. They have still never been worn. Should've gone for the Manolos

wanna buy them? :P

#38 boscobel

boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 04:54 PM

What size are they? I might consider it, they are super cute. I am not sure if they are what I am looking for though. I want something totally funky.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by NABUMBAH
                  I ended up finding them at Off 5th Avenue (the Saks discount store) last November. They have still never been worn. Should've gone for the Manolos

wanna buy them? :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users