Hey ,

I probably going to be barefoot for the ceremony but I am looking for some cute flip flops to wear after anyone know of a good place or website??

Thanks

Darcy

Congrats on your upcoming destination wedding, Darcy! and welcome to our forum community :) have you considered some cute sandals? or are you set on flip flops? there are some really cute ones in both choices, for sure.

Wishing you all the best with your plans + decisions, and that you have the perfect wedding of your dreams! Enjoy :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

Some on etsy made barefoot sandals for all of my bridesmaids (10) and MOB and MOG they came out awesome! Very reasonable ($$) msg me if you want her contact info. She was a pleasure to work with.

Originally Posted by Sophia2616 View Post

Some on etsy made barefoot sandals for all of my bridesmaids (10) and MOB and MOG they came out awesome! Very reasonable ($$) msg me if you want her contact info. She was a pleasure to work with.

Can you please contact me with her information :) thank you 

Hey Ladies,

Embelished flat sandals are a great beach option!  Decorating your bare feet can be gorgeous too, but make sure the barefoot theme matches your dress style!  Using personalized flipflops for you and your wedding party is a great idea as well, just embelish yours a little more!!

Happy planning and let us know if we can help!

Sofia

Lori's Office Assistant

Originally Posted by Moments That Matter View Post

sandals like these.........?

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

I like!! Where are these from??