Photo

Bags per room? or guest?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 blondi1029

blondi1029
  • 152 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:27 PM

Hi everyone...just looking to start shopping around for my OOT bags and was wondering do I do one per stateroom or does each guest get there own?

#2 agm04

agm04
    • 548 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:14 AM

I think people do it all kinds of different ways, but we're doing one per couple or per family.  Some items (chapstick, koozies, rum cakes, key card holders) will be one per person, while others (schedule of events) are just one per bag.  I'll probably put some extra snacks and medicines in the family bags.  We're giving beach bags, and I figure most couples won't take more than 1 of those to the beach anyway.

#3 avonladee

avonladee
      • 110 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by agm04 

I think people do it all kinds of different ways, but we're doing one per couple or per family.  Some items (chapstick, koozies, rum cakes, key card holders) will be one per person, while others (schedule of events) are just one per bag.  I'll probably put some extra snacks and medicines in the family bags.  We're giving beach bags, and I figure most couples won't take more than 1 of those to the beach anyway.

Yep I agree!

We only did one per couple. Single people got their own.

My bags are also (colorful) beach bags. My FI brother is traveling alone with his son, and I know he would not carry one around. So I ended up getting him a toiletry bag (I don't know what to call the mens version of a makeup bag lol)

You just add 2 of each thing to the bag ex. Lip Balm, tylenol etc....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users