Getting married at tHe Hard Rock Cancun

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#81 Jenn Needham

Jenn Needham
  • 49 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:35 AM

@tanyalaneh Awesome, thanks so much for all the helpful tips!  You have been a great help! :) 
    Im glad everything turned out wonderfully for your wedding.  Best wishes!

#82 tanyalaneh

• Site Supporter
    • 15 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:44 AM

You are more than welcome!  Let me know if I can help anymore.  Best of wishes for your beautiful upcoming wedding.  :)

#83 Jenn Needham

Jenn Needham
      • 49 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:45 AM

@tanyalaneh Sorry to bother you again but my wedding coordinator said there are 2 locations on the 3rd floor.  Do you remember if it was the Sunset Terrace or the Garden Terrace?

#84 tanyalaneh

• Site Supporter
        • 15 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:02 AM

Hmmm I have it written down as the Breeze Terrace so I'm not sure. It's the area where if you are looking at the beach...it's on the left side.

#85 Jonathan

• 10 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:58 AM

Can You Please Post Some Pictures Of The Hotel And The Reception...Tnx !

#86 babystace1985

• 155 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:29 AM

Thanks for the info ladies! HR is one of my top choices for my Feb 2015 wedding. Unfortunately the time I really wanted (4pm) is already booked on my desired day so we are looking to possible change dates.
              Those who matter don't mind. Those who mind don't matter. -Dr. Seuss

#87 kaylanicole

• 4 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:41 AM

I am getting married at the Hard Rock next November, 2014. I was there for vacation last year so I am familiar with the resort, food, etc. I am wanting to know if anyone has any feedback about your hair/makeup done at the spa or how good the photographers are. I LOVE the work of Del Sol Photography and really want to do it and go with the complimentary Colin Cowie wedding package to off set this. Is this worth it? Also, I have looked into Norma Perez for hair and make up and would love to hire her. Is this worth it compared to what they have at the spa?

Thank you!

#88 carmen704

• 1 posts
                • Wedding Date:August 2, 2014
                • Wedding Location:Hard Rock Hotel Cancun

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:06 PM

Hi, thanks for sharing this information, as I am scheduled to wed at HRH Cancun in August 2014 at 6pm, however after reading the boards it seems that this time slot is no longer available, so I am wondering why my coordinator was able to confirm me for the 6pm time slot. Could you advise of what time was your wedding and around what time do you feel you were able to get best lighting for pictures?

#89 Jenn Needham

Jenn Needham
                • 49 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:52 AM

I don't want to be mean or anything but this is a forum for THE HARD ROCK HOTEL CANCUN.  
                  If you don't have videos/photos or anything to help these brides out it would be appreciated that you don't advertise here.

It seems like this forum is getting junked up with unrelated venue videos.   

#90 Jenn Needham

Jenn Needham
                  • 49 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 08:37 AM

Happy New Year Everyone!

28 DAYS until I get hitched at The Hard Rock Cancun! 

I can’t believe how quick time has flown. 

I will be sure to post photos of our trip when we return.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users