Jump to content
GadyInc

Getting married at tHe Hard Rock Cancun

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by Jenn Needham View Post

 

Hey! 

Its not letting me attach the PDF I have so I will list them for you.

 

The options are:

Garden Terrace

Infinity Terrace

Beach

Sunset Terrace

Ballroom

What's the name of this pdf if you don't mind me asking. I have a few from Janessa but didn't see all of these options. I saw the beach and one other. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Jenn Needham View Post

 

Hey! 

Its not letting me attach the PDF I have so I will list them for you.

 

The options are:

Garden Terrace

Infinity Terrace

Beach

Sunset Terrace

Ballroom

I was told by the Miami people that there was only a beach wedding bc they are new but the places you mentioned above are all locations for receptions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Ladies, I'm having the same problem attaching pdf docs so I copied and pasted the info from the Hard Rock Weddings packet I was sent. It's the packet that contains all of the package information, marriage requirements per country, documents required per country, optional services per resort, resort credits and the photography and video packages. If any one would like for me to email it over  I will be more than happy to do so! I also have my contract. Happy Planning!   WEDDING CEREMONY LOCATIONS HARD ROCK HOTEL & CASINO PUNTA CANA Wedding Beach Ipanema Wedding Beach Isla Wedding Gazebo Piano Wedding Gazebo Isla   HARD ROCK HOTEL VALLARTA Beach Gazebo   HARD ROCK HOTEL CANCUN Beach

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey! I was told this by Christina when she sent me all the wedding info but I chose the beach location for the ceremony, so I'm not 100% sure. I don't see why they would allow a cocktail hour or reception in those locations and not a ceremony, considering a ceremony is the least time consuming. One thing ive learned is EVERYTHING is negotiable with most these people it's just the way you handle it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Jenn Needham View Post

 

Hey! I was told this by Christina when she sent me all the wedding info but I chose the beach location for the ceremony, so I'm not 100% sure. I don't see why they would allow a cocktail hour or reception in those locations and not a ceremony, considering a ceremony is the least time consuming. One thing ive learned is EVERYTHING is negotiable with most these people it's just the way you handle it.

I was thinking the same thing! I couldn't understand why you could have private functions but no weddings! I'm leaning towards the beach but you are so right I'm learning everything is negotiable! Thanks so much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by curlygirlnpearl View Post

 

I was thinking the same thing! I couldn't understand why you could have private functions but no weddings! I'm leaning towards the beach but you are so right I'm learning everything is negotiable! Thanks so much!

Some of their rules are pretty ridiculous (and make no sense) but if you push hard enough they seem to be flexible.  I've been using "A friend of mine told me she was able to do this" and then they change their tune.  muahaha woot2.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Jenn Needham View Post

 

Some of their rules are pretty ridiculous (and make no sense) but if you push hard enough they seem to be flexible.  I've been using "A friend of mine told me she was able to do this" and then they change their tune.  muahaha woot2.gif

You read my  mind!!! I was thinking of using a line similar to this! Love your emoji!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by curlygirlnpearl View Post

 

You read my  mind!!! I was thinking of using a line similar to this! Love your emoji!!! 

Did you end up choosing Hard Rock Hotel Cancun? 

I wish there were more photos and brides who have shared their experience on here so we can get an idea of what to expect!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by tanyalaneh View Post

 

We are getting married on August 17...little more than 3 weeks away at the Hard Rock Cancun.  I'll make sure to post pics/reviews when we get back. 

YAYYYY! Congrats and I hope you have a wonderful time! Your wedding will be beautiful! Glad to see a current HRC bride! Where is your reception? So excited for you! Congrats again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×