Cabo Wedding plans for 2014

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 alilly1208

• 6 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:53 PM

Hi Everyone! First of all, Congratulations on your engagements and wedding planning! I never thought it would be so difficult choosing wedding details. I think the toughest part for me so far, has been figuring out who to invite, I do not want to hurt anyone's feelings. Gratefully, we have chosen to get married at Hacienda Encantada in Cabo. We are so excited !! If anyone has any advice or suggestions...They are completely welcomed!

#2 alexisinjamaica

• Moderators
    • 562 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Secrets St. James, Montego Bay
    • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:30 PM

Congrats on choosing a venue! That's one of the most difficult decisions, so you are well on your way! There is TONS of great information here, as I'm sure you'll soon find. You can start with the Cabo boards http://www.bestdesti...wedding-in-cabo for information specific to your location, but there are so many great threads here about a variety of wedding-related topics (even things you might not have thought about) that you'll have plenty to keep you busy. Happy planning! :)

#3 Lyman

• 262 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:26 PM

Congrats alilly1208! and welcome to the forum community! you have a great resource here in all your fellow brides, which is sure to help you make the best plans for your destination wedding celebration......all the best and Enjoy your journey ahead......Cheers :)

#4 alilly1208

• 6 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:15 PM

Thank you!! I'll have to look up recommendations: all inclusive vs wedding coordinator... I'm looking for what is the most cost effective ;)

#5 Kristen112808

• 169 posts
          • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:21 PM

congrats on choosing a venue! happy planning!! :)

#6 mscheryl10

• 154 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:17 PM

Congrats on both the engagement and narrowing down your venue, LOL!! I say invite everyone and then you won't feel bad about leaving anyone out. Keep in mind that not everyone you invite is gonna be able to come for various reasons.

#7 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
            • 3,068 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:18 AM

Hola alilly1208, and Congrats on your upcoming destination wedding!!! How are your plans progressing ? You'll find Tons of great resources here to help you with all your decisions :)

Wishing you happy planning and that you find all the info you're looking for..........Cheers !!!

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                  100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#8 linsay

• 5 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:13 PM

Hi! I'm almost decided on the Westin... Still waiting for a contract from the WC. Anyone else planning on getting married at the Westin? Or have any insight? I really lives the Sheraton but they didn't seem to be very flexible. Wedding date: October 18,2014

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users