• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#61 Heidi

Heidi
  • 2,642 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 09:34 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Christine
    good for you Heidi (by the way you should be getting something in the mail soon, please let me know when you get it)
    Thanks, I hope it works! I'd be a little in trouble if I don't get a week's paycheck!!

I'll let you know. THANKS!

...oh and Christine, I know I haven't posted anywhere (it's just a little hard right now), but I really am very happy for you with your pregnancy. I pray you have NO complications and can just enjoy these next months.
    Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#62 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 09:38 AM

I really hope it works Heidi, I can't believe you boss is being such a b*tch about the whole thing

#63 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 15 October 2007 - 09:54 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Heidi
      Thanks, I hope it works! I'd be a little in trouble if I don't get a week's paycheck!!

...oh and Christine, I know I haven't posted anywhere (it's just a little hard right now), but I really am very happy for you with your pregnancy. I pray you have NO complications and can just enjoy these next months.
      thank you Heidi, I cannot imagine how hard it is to see others get pregnant. I am hoping for a healthy pregnancy as well, but know that if anything happens I have such an amazing support system in you girls.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#64 NYJen

NYJen
      • 1,326 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 09:55 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Heidi

Did you give your Doctor's note to your boss yet? What did that WENCH have to say?

#65 gwynemark

gwynemark
        • 96 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 09:57 AM

This really stinks....but look at the bright side. Tomorrow is National Bosses day so you can always buy her a gift she will never forget. I believe you can find arsenic laced Girl Scout cookies on the net. Just google it. HAHA! kidding but the thought had to entice you just a bit.

Gwyne and Mark

#66 Heidi

Heidi
          • 2,642 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 11:42 AM

Well, here's the final word on whether or not I will be getting paid for taking 4 days off to mourn my dead baby...

Email from my boss:

"Heidi,

After very careful consideration and concern for your situation, I find it necessary to adhere to our policy regarding paid/unpaid days for absenteeism. I hope you are feeling better, and we can move forward in a positive way."

So, I have nothing left to say except let the job search begin.... any tips
            Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#67 DreaW

DreaW
            • Banned
            • 2,462 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 11:44 AM

Heidi, do you want to start a job together? lol.....I'm sorry she wouldn't consider your situation fully.

#68 Alyssa

Alyssa
              • 11,793 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 11:46 AM

Heidi - please find another job - even if it is only for 6 months and when you do DO NOT give that bitch 2 weeks notice - make sure you just up and quit and stick it to her!!!!! BITCH

#69 boscobel

boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 11:51 AM

I 2nd what Alyssa said!

#70 beachbride08

beachbride08
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,372 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 11:53 AM

Your boss is unbelievable! I am so sorry you have to go through this in addition to what you have already been through. If you need any job searching help let me know.
                    Michelle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users