Photo

Savanah's Planning Thread - 12/17/12 - Dreams Riviera Cancun

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#41 ddrezek

ddrezek
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:53 AM

Your OOT bags are AMAZING!! great job on a beautiful wedding!

#42 ange82

ange82
    • 11 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:02 PM

I absolutely loved how personal you made your wedding! Thank you so much for sharing everything .. Huge help as my FiancĀ© and I are trying to decide on our resort and Dreams Riviera is def top two!! Any additional info of resort would be awesome ... Also I will probably order some crafty PDF s from you ;) Thanks again for sharing! Andrea

#43 Savs1027

Savs1027
      • Site Supporter
      • 458 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by JBarks 

Savannah, where did your Mom buy her MOB dress? My Mom loves it and hasnt been able to find anything like it so far? Thank you!

she bought it at Macys! 

#44 Savs1027

Savs1027
        • Site Supporter
        • 458 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by slstriednig 

Hi Savanah,

I love your planning thread!  And all your pics and videos:)

Dennis and I will be getting married in Playa del Carmen on November 9, 2013.  I was wondering what time your ceremony was held?  Just curious about lighting in the fall/winter months.

Thanks for sharing your experience and congratulations on your marriage!

~Shannon (& Dennis)

Our ceremony was at 3:30. We could have probably pushed it back to 4:00 but I was too scared to risk it being dark for pics :)

#45 Savs1027

Savs1027
          • Site Supporter
          • 458 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by ange82 

I absolutely loved how personal you made your wedding! Thank you so much for sharing everything .. Huge help as my FiancĀ© and I are trying to decide on our resort and Dreams Riviera is def top two!! Any additional info of resort would be awesome ... Also I will probably order some crafty PDF s from you

Thanks again for sharing!

Andrea

I absolutely recommend Dreams!!!! What is your other option? If you have any specific questions, I would be happy to answer them :) 

#46 ange82

ange82
            • 11 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:13 PM

Wow, thanks so much!! The other resort we are looking at is either Beach Palace or Moon Palace. I have been to the palace resorts before and really think their service and food is great! How is the food at Dreams? Did you feel it was fun for kids as well? I know it's a little more secluded ( away for the main towns) did you ever feel that there wasn't enough to do? Did you ever go in to town? Did you go through a travel agent or just book through the hotel? Please don't feel you have to answer all my questions ;) I know it's a lot! Ha ;) Did you send things prior to the wedding or bring it all with you? When did you and your hubby arrive prior to the wedding? You're awesome thanks again!! Andrea

#47 kellynnrose

kellynnrose
              • 22 posts
              • Wedding Date:May 24, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun
              • LocationPuerto Morelos, Mexico

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:00 AM

I love the way your reception was decorated! so pretty! i was looking at the linen website you had listed... what size table clothes did you use for the round tables? thanks!

#48 Savs1027

Savs1027
              • Site Supporter
              • 458 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by laureninfw 

what style overlay is that...the site doesnt show those, or maybe I am missing them?   :)

http://www.weddingli...m/85emorov.html

#49 Savs1027

Savs1027
                • Site Supporter
                • 458 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by JBarks 

Savannah, where did your Mom buy her MOB dress? My Mom loves it and hasnt been able to find anything like it so far? Thank you!

she got it at Macy's!

#50 Savs1027

Savs1027
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 458 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by slstriednig 

Hi Savanah,

I love your planning thread!  And all your pics and videos:)

Dennis and I will be getting married in Playa del Carmen on November 9, 2013.  I was wondering what time your ceremony was held?  Just curious about lighting in the fall/winter months.

Thanks for sharing your experience and congratulations on your marriage!

~Shannon (& Dennis)

our ceremony was at 3:30, we orgiinally wanted it at 4, but the photographer suggested 3:30 and I'm glad we did that. We got some great sunset pics!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users