Photo

Cheap basic "natural" totes with pockets

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 David and Laura

David and Laura
  • 177 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 10:20 AM

I bought my OOT bags from this website and just got them yesterday. I wanted a natural looking bag with pockets. These are perfect. I ordered the small size and they are a little smaller than expected, but they are plenty big enough for a bootle of water, sunscreen and a towel to bring down to the beach. The price is great and the shipping was fast. Just thought I would share. :)

Cool Totes

#2 Jenn

Jenn
    • 1,557 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 11:00 AM

I bought the same ones (though I ordered the large size)! I plan on using an iron-on transfer of our logo, but haven't started that yet. They're really a great quality though, and I think our guests will use them.

#3 jak27

jak27
      • 715 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 11:12 AM

Oh Laura I really like those! Great find!

#4 coming together

coming together
        • 162 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 11:24 AM

Oooo I really like those. I was looking at getting straw totes, but they look like they will be too expensive, and hard to travel with. Thanks for sharing.

#5 Nespie

Nespie
          • 42 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 06:32 PM

Awesome! Thanks for the heads-up, those look great.
            Feb. Sig pic, kissing on New Year's Eve... Here's to a wonderful 2008!

#6 KRISTEN

KRISTEN
            • 402 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 12:42 PM

These are great. Thank you! I was about to order the straw but I think I like these.
              Kristen

http://i189.photobuc....r/pic004-1.jpg
              Glenn and I at our Couple's Shower
              Nov. 3, 2007http://tickers.Ticke....9a03/event.png

#7 babycow

babycow
              • 367 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 01:50 PM

Thanks for sharing. All the natural items on this site are great, will def have to browse it for more gift later.
                http://i206.photobuc....DERICA_242.jpg
                Erica and Tim
                Dreams Tulum
                Mexico
                May 17, 2008

#8 Jenn

Jenn
                • 1,557 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 07:04 PM

I love these totes, and am very happy with the quality of them. Just one word of warning... I bought these from Dharma and ordered something from weddingchannel.com the same day using the same credit card. A few days later I got a call from my CC that I had a bunch of fraudulent charges! I hadn't bought anything else online in the same time period, so I can only assume it was one of those 2 purchases. I called Dharma to alert them that there website may have been compromised. Weddingchannel has clear hacker protection, and I'm not sure that Dharma does. If I purchased from them again, I think I would do it over the phone. Just wanted to give you gals a heads up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users