Sign in to follow this  
Stacy29

actual wedding ceremony songs

Hello, I was wondering how many actual songs I should be putting on a cd to play at our wedding. How many songs should be played while people are starting to sit down and wait at ceremony, and while groom and people walk down the aisle before the bride (me) walk down the aisle....I'm just not sure if I should have 3,4 or more??

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. I invite you to visit my Facebook page: Rosy Valdez Productions On Air We are the best choice in music and entertainment. solo singer with my sax and flute, piano, violín, duet, trio, music band Mariachi DJ music, fire show, etc. Contact me for more info. Rosy valdez Rvproductions@rosyvaldez.com

My WC said 6 songs for the prelude, one song for the wedding party, one song for me, and than one song to walk back to

That's helpful! How will you label the songs so the correct one gets played at the right time?

I had this exact question!! I plan on timing the length from start of processional/aisle to the altar when Im down in Mexico for a site tour so that I can plan it and figure out where to fade out music etc. I would rather know this before getting down there for the wedding- since the songs are so important to me as we are using ones with lyrics and I dont want them to cut off in a weird space of the song!