Photo

My nautilus shell flower girl basket (DIY)

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 MK0386

MK0386
  • 199 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:12 AM

T

OK here are our ring bearer "pillows" (we have 2 ring bearers).  Not perfect but VERY easy and definitely serves the purpose!  I'll probably play with ways to tie the ribbon, not sure I love it like it is in the picture.

these look great!! Very clever!

#22 MK0386

MK0386
    • 199 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:14 AM

Here is my flower girl "basket." Very similar to yours (purple ribbon, even). The light is awful so sorry for a bad pic. Posted Image

#23 MK0386

MK0386
      • 199 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:15 AM

And this is the sign my son will carry as well as a picture of him playing with it. His pic is blurry bc he moves so fast but you get the idea. Posted Image

#24 MK0386

MK0386
        • 199 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:16 AM

I guess I can only add one pic at a time. Here is a close up of the sign. Posted Image

#25 agm04

agm04
          • 548 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:34 AM

Omg...your stuff is so cute!  AND YOUR SON!!  adorable.  Great job on the basket.  Love it.

#26 MK0386

MK0386
            • 199 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:30 AM

Omg...your stuff is so cute!  AND YOUR SON!!  adorable.  Great job on the basket.  Love it.

Thank you so much. He's such a ham... I figure even if no one can really read the sign it will still be cute and hopefully the photographer can snap just one cute pic of him holding it.

#27 avonladee

avonladee
              • 110 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:49 PM

Very Cute!

#28 Jess878

Jess878
                • 215 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:48 PM

OK here are our ring bearer "pillows" (we have 2 ring bearers).  Not perfect but VERY easy and definitely serves the purpose!  I'll probably play with ways to tie the ribbon, not sure I love it like it is in the picture.

I ordered 1 like this on etsy but it was painted gold. Not sure if I'm liking it. I may have liked it better in its natural color... It doesn't look hard, maybe ill give it an attempt myself. Did you hit glue the ribbon?

#29 agm04

agm04
                  • 548 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Jess878 

I ordered 1 like this on etsy but it was painted gold. Not sure if I'm liking it. I may have liked it better in its natural color... It doesn't look hard, maybe ill give it an attempt myself. Did you hit glue the ribbon?

Yep, just hot glue - a really quick project.  :)

#30 Raynep

Raynep
                    • 1 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:47 PM

you can use the small one you got for a ring bearer pillow :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users