Photo

wanting to get married at the gran bahia mexico

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Lyman

Lyman
  • 262 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:02 AM

That's a great perspective, STBEngelquist ! and sure to take lots of the pressure off your planning process.......well done! Enjoy the journey and all the amazing times ahead for you both! 

#22 STBEngelquist

STBEngelquist
    • 155 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:38 PM

;-)

#23 Kristen112808

Kristen112808
      • 169 posts
        • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:01 PM

Congrats and welcome!! :)

#24 JillTran

JillTran
        • Vendor
        • 116 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:03 PM

Congratulations on your engagement ladies! Yes I agree, the GBP is a great resort, lots of things to do, bars, restaurants etc.

Tis the wedding season so the on site wedding coordinators will be quite busy setting up weddings, so usually my emails don't get answered utnil about a week or so...and just like you I'm also impatient!

STBEngelquist : Good thing you sent out your save-the-dates, its definitley a good idea, that way at least your guests will be expecting to be attending a destination wedding. Some of our clients even send ou a "Save-the-Month" invites! Once you get your group pricing from your travel agent/wedding coordinator, then your guests can start booking their travel. If you're planning to get married at this fantastic resort May 2014, package pricing may not be out until the end of April or even May 2013...so hang in there!

I have dealt with both Paloma and Eugencia at this resort and they are great, just like the rest of the staff here.

Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users